Chapter 40: Happily Never After (False/Bad Ending)

WARNINGS:
BLOOD/GORE
MURDER
SUICIDE
*********************

Henry's POV:

I looked up at Y/N. I was beyond pissed. I looked around the room, everyone seemed scared and confused. I started squirming around to see if I could break free of the ropes.

I did.

I took the tape off my mouth and went onto the stage. 'Vanny' looked alarmed at my presence. I walked on the stage, and grabbed Afton by the collar of his shirt dragging him outside.

"What the hell?!" He scowled. "I should be asking you tha same thing!" We both gave eachother glares. I shook my head slowly. "You're gonna burn in hell Afton." He shrugged. "I belive you're wrong, my dear friend..." He chuckled. "How so?" He pulled something out of his pocket.

It was in a glass tube, and it was a pinky-purpley, glowing substance. "This, Henry, is my greatest invention of all time. Your daughter helped me discover it... How thoughtful, yes?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"It's called remnant. It makes you live forever. Now matter what happens to you, you will never die..." He grinned. I shook my head. "Just scram Afton." He shook his head.

"I belive I don't have to." He pulled out a knife and held it to my throat. I was at a loss for words and actions. He then pulled back. "I suppose I need to head back anyways though. I have to get ready for the special....event.... tonight." He then simply turned around and left.

I went back inside and untied everyone. Y/N just looked at me. Everyone got up and looked like they were about to leave. I gave them a nod saying they could leave if they'd like. "Henry... I'm just gonna stay somewhere else tonight... probably rent a hotel. I'd rather not be around you at the moment...." I nodded slowly.

They then left. I walked outside and got in my car. I gripped the steering wheel. I couldn't even think straight. Tears fell down my cheeks. My life was ruined and in shambles.

When I got inside I flopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. A thought popped in my head. If I were to just... Kill myself... I could be with Jenny, and Charlotte again... i could tell all the kids Afton killed that it was okay now... I stood up and went into my workshop. I dug around and eventually found a rope.

I grabbed a chair, and stood atop it. I tied the rope to the metal ceiling. I tied the other end around my neck, and grabbed a the gun my the workbench. I was gonna make this easier and quicker for myself.

I closed my eyes and put the gun up to my head and pulled the trigger. I heard the chair fall over and the gun hit the floor. Then all sounds started to be drowned out and everything went black...

******

Y/N's POV:

I felt bad for what I had said to Henry and decided to just go apologize. It wasn't all his fault. I walked to his house and knocked on the door.

"..."

I knocked louder.

"..."

I pounded on the door

"..."

I then busted the door down.

"..."

"Henry?!" I called out. His car was outside, so he was definitely home. I checked every room except his workshop. I then cracked the door. "Henry..?" I then fully opened it. I couldnt see anything. I turned on a light.

"HENRY!" I shrieked. He made no movements. He didn't breathe. There was a fallen chair and gun on the floor. Under Henry's body was a pool of blood forming.

Henry was in the air, a rope around his neck. The rope was tied to the roof. There was blood running down his face, his eyes partially opened. They were dull, and lifeless. His mouth was slight open, blood dripping down from it. His clothes were bloody. His glasses on the floor. I fell to my knees, sobbing.

I then heard clapping from behind me. It was Afton. "Pitiful." He smirked. I shook my head. He walked closer. "Would you like to join him?" Before I could even have my say, he shoved me to the ground stabbing me with a knife in my stomach.

I cried out in pain. He looked at me. "I could let you bleed out and have a slow, painful death." He then dragged the knife across my throat, slitting it. "Or I could make it a quick one." He raised the knife again, plunging it in my throat. "Is it getting hard to breathe?" He then started laughing at my pain. He raised the knife once more and plunged it through my chest. His laughter being drowned out, and everything going black.