Chapter 33: A Sincere Apology

Henry's POV:

I lay there, silent. I thought about the robot. I had no clue what had happened. What about the others? Where were they? Were they dead, or alive?

I honestly just wanted to be alone at this point. I looked over at Y/N then Sammy. I took a deep breath, then sighed.

"Both of you, please leave me be."

Y/N froze. But then, they simply just nodded and silently sulked away. Sammy followed behind her. Shooting me a glare.

He must be pissed off now.

After they left, I just simple sat there. I closed my eyes, trying to regain my thoughts. I felt tears running down my face. Reality was setting in.

My own child doesn't like me.

My significant other was now upset with me.

My ex wife thinks I'm a monster.

Charlie is gone.

There are now parents out there with dead kids because of the Pizzeria.

I don't know what happened to the other teens.

William still might be out there.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I wiped away my tears. I sighed. "Come in." The door opened to reveal none other than the infamous William Afton himself. I groaned.

"For fucks sake William, can't you leave me be?!" He just simply smiled. He had his hands behind his back. Was he plotting to kill me now?

William then slowly started to get closer.

"If you're going to kill me, go ahead. I'm not stopping you." William shook his head and chuckled. "I'm here for something else, my friend." I paused.

I looked at him confused. "I just came to say that, I'm sincerely sorry. I'm sorry for ruining our buisness. I'm sorry for making out with your girlfriend/boyfriend. I'm sorry for killing Charlie. I'm sorry for practically ruining your life. Now, you of course don't have to accept this apology, as I understood why you wouldn't. But, if you do..." His voice trailed off.

I looked at him. He did have a sincere look on his face. Should I forgive him? He did kill Charlie... And every other thing he said.

I paused. But only for a moment.

"I forgive you..."