Chapter 13: Date Night

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting on the couch when Henry had walked up to me. "Wanna go on a date?" He asked, and I eagerly nodded. This would be our first real date. It had been a week after Afton's arrest, and the first week of us being together.

I went and changed upstairs, while Henry changed downstairs. He had gotten ready before me, and when I walked down the stairs, he looked amazing. He was wearing a dark grey suit, with a white undershirt and green tie.

Outfit For Girl:
I came down the stairs in a dark green dress, that stopped at my knees. I had pearl earrings in (or if you dont wear earrings you dont have to have them in.)

Outfit for Boy:
I came down the stairs in a black suit, with a white undershirt and dark green tie like Henry's.

"You look amazing..." Henry looked at me in awe. "Thanks hon, you too." Henry then walked over to me and grabbed my hand, holding it. We then walked out the door and he took me to his car.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. Henry and I went and sat down at a booth. A lady walked up to us, presumably a waitress. "Hello, I'm Cassandra, and I'll be your waiter tonight. What may I get you?" Cassandra looked over at me first. "Uhm...I'll have a F/B (Favorite Beverage)." I smiled. The waiter then looked at Henry and grinned. "What may I get for you~" She said it seductively, and bent over a bit, revealing her cleavage.

I looked over at Henry, frowning. What if he got with her instead. He had a disgusted look on his face. "I'll just have a water." He then looked over at me. He saw the look on my face. He knew what I was thinking.

The lady walked away. Henry looked at me, with a smile. "I would never leave you for someone like that. Plus, this is a restaurant. Not Hooters or a strip club." I couldn't help but laugh. Especially since this was Henry saying this.

He chuckled too. Cassandra came back with our drinks and set them down. She glared over at me. "What do you want to eat." She asked, seemingly pissed. "I'll have F/F (Favorite Food)." She nodded then looked over at Henry. She bit her lip seductively. Henry rolled his eyes at her.

"What can I get for you sir?" She asked. Henry paused for a moment. "I'll have the steak. And also, if you're trying to 'flirt' with me, it's not going to happen. I have a girlfriend/boyfriend and I am happy with them. So please, if you're trying to look for some clearly older man, go to a strip club or Hooters." He then looked at her and gave her a smile. "Goodbye now." He said, shooing her away. The lady stormed off.

When she finally came back with our food, she didn't say or do anything. She just set it down and walked away. I felt butterflies in my stomach all the sudden. I didn't know why.

After we both finished our food we paid and left. When we got in the car, Henry looked over at me. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded. Still a bit self conscious about the lady.

He placed his hand on my thigh. The butterflies were now back again. He gently squeezed my thigh, and looked at me dead in the eyes. "You know I would never leave you, yeah?" He asked. I looked at him and gave him a small nod.

We then drove home, and talked about random things on the way there. Henry had kept his hand on my thigh for the entire ride, occasionally squeezing it. Then the topic came up.

"So... Just curious... In the future, would you want kids?" I froze. "I mean... Yeah, it would be fun. But I mean we do have Charlie." Henry froze.

He must have forgotten about the robot girl. He looked over at me. "Well I mean yeah, but like... Children of our own, and not robots." I looked out the window. Thinking about starting a family with him.

Or was he hinting at something else. He had been just a bit more touchy lately... I could feel myself become aroused by just thinking about doing him.

I shook the thought out of my head. Once we finally arrived home, Henry picked me up and carried me upstairs. What was he doing? He then laid me down on our bed, and started taking his suit and shirt off. He then started to take my dress/suit off.

Now this was going to be a fun night...