⭐BONUS SMUT ONLY CHAPTER⭐

Female POV:

I lay on the bed, waiting for Henry. We both knew what we wanted. Henry pulled me closer and started kissing me again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, easily winning the fight for dominance. I gave a small moan in response.

He then slowly pulled away, gently biting my lip and pulling it as he did. "Are you ready, my dear?" He asked. I nodded eagerly.

Henry pushed me down onto the mattress. He loomed over me. I felt my heart racing. He then started to unbutton his shirt, throwing it across the room.

He then looked down at me and slid my shirt off, throwing that as well. He admired my body for a moment. He then unclasped my bra, throwing it across the room with the shirts. He then gently started fo grope my breasts.

He then lowered his head down to my breast and gently started sucking on my nipple. I let out a moan as I placed my hand on the back of Henry's head, gently gripping his hair. He then started giving me other nipple the same treatment.

After he had finished he slowly pulled my pants down. Leaving me in only my panties. He then slipped them off. He threw my pants and panties across the room. He admired my entire body this time. Lust was in his eyes. It was honestly a major turn on.

He then gently started rubbing my clit. I couldn't help but to moan out his name as his place quickened. He was going to make this last for as long as he humanly could. He lowered himself down and started gently sucking on my clit. I put my hand on the back of his head again, gripping his hair once more.

He the started to lick my folds I continued moaning out his name. He continued to lick and suck. The amount of pleasure this man was giving me was insane. I then ft atight knot form in my stomach. "Henry...Fuck...I'm about to.." I didnt even have to finish my sentence before he sucked and licked faster and harder.

After a few seconds I had came, screaming his name. I then heard Henry taking off his belt and watched him.he then slid off his pants and boxers. He threw them with our other clothes now sprawled out around the room.

Henry then gently slid in. It wasn't that hard, considering how wet I was. I gave him the 'ok' to leg him know I was good. He slowly started pushing in and out.

Henry then started to speed up and go a little faster. The sounds of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Then Henry found my g-spot and that's when he went even faster. "Y/N.... God... You feel so fucking good.." he grunted. I felt the tight knot form once again.

"Mmm....Henry...I-" He already knew what I was about to say and started thrusting harder and faster. I let out a moan and came. After a few more moments Henry had had came too and laid down beside me.

He pulled me closer and started cuddling me. I snuggled into him, and fell asleep.

*************

Male POV:

I lay on the bed, waiting for Henry. We both knew what we wanted. Henry pulled me closer and started kissing me again. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, easily winning the fight for dominance. I let out a small moan in response.

He then slowly pulled away, gently biting my lip and pulling it as he did. "Are you ready, my dear?" He asked. I nodded eagerly.

He pushed me down onto the matress. He loomed over me. I felt my heart racing. He then started unbuttoning his shirt, throwing it across the room.

He then loomed down at me and slid my shirt off, throwing that as well. He admired my body for a moment. He then snapped himself out of his thoughts and lowered himself down.

He started to gently suck my nipple. I let out a moan and placed my hand on the back of Henry's head, gripping his hair gently. He then started giving my other nipple the same treatment.

After he finished, he slowly took my pants off. He threw them across the room. He stared for a second, then took off my boxers. He threw them across the room with everything else.

He stared for a bit, then a grin formed on his face. He then gently grabbed my shaft and started rubbing the tip. "Fuck..." I moaned. He then stopped rubbing and lowered himself again.

He slowly started sucking on my shaft, bobbing his head up and down at a slow and teasing pace. He let out a small groan, making the moment even more pleasurable. Henry then picked up the pace a little.

"Henry...." I muttered. He picked up the pace. It was as if he could read my mind. After a moment, I came. Henry then got up and licked his lips.

He unbuckled his belt, and took off his pants. Twas a drool-worthy sight. He then took off his boxers, throwing them aside. He grabbed lube, and lubricated his shaft.

He then slowly pushed in. I let out a grunt in pain, he slowly went in and out. I moaned as the pain soon turned to pleasure. "Fuck...Y/N.... You feel so.... Good...." He moaned out.

He then grabbed my shaft and gently started pumping it, adding onto the pleasure. Henry started going faster and faster. "Henry.. I'm-" Henry went even faster. I let out a loud moan, and screamed his name. Henry then trusted harder and faster. After a few moments, he came as well.

Henry laid down beside me, and pulled me closer. I was held in his tight, cuddly embrace. After a bit, I fell asleep in his arms.

*********

A/N:
Wow i finally finished this-
It took forever honestly. 😅First smut ever too.
Hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter! Have a good day/afternoon/night lovely people!