Chapter 14: Dreaming

Henry's POV:

I woke up in the morning with Y/N onto of me, still dead asleep. I gave them a gentle smile. Then I remembered the previous nights activities. "Oh shit..." I muttered. What the hell was I thinking last night?!

I shook my head trying to forget, but it didn't go away. I then decided to try and go back to sleep...

"Dad...Dad...?" I heard a small voice saying. I then realized I wasnt in my bed, and Y/N was nowhere to be found. I sat up and looked around.

The floor looked familiar. It was from Freddy Fazbears. I then looked over to where the little voice came from. I then saw her... My daughter...

"Charlotte..?" I whispered. The little girl nodded. "I thought you were..." "I am, I'm just a spirit. I was able to talk to you now." I slowly nodded.

"How often will I get to see you?!" I asked eagerly. "Maybe once every few months. I frowned again. "Why?" "Because, I'm a busy child. I got paperwork to do!" I chuckled at her joke. I gave her a soft smile.

"Do I have a new mommy/daddy?" I paused. "Yeah kind of, I mean, well, it's a long story... Do you remember Y/N?" Charlie nodded. "She used to babysit me when I was just a little baby." I looked at her, how did she remember that? "Well I'm dating them now..." I looked away.

Charlie started giggling, and clapping. "Well I gotta go now dad, bye!" She waved. I gave a small wave back.