Cinderella Part 4

Soon, the clock struck twelve, three bongs rang out before Cinderell started to run.
"Wait! Please!" The princess called out. Cinderell raced down the palace steps, unaware of the young man behind him. At the last step, he tripped and his shoe fell off. He reached for it but heard the guards yelling. He raced back into the carriage and it ride off fast, but not as fast as the prince's horse.
As the young prince followed close, but not too close by, he found the strange secret. Near the end of the stalkingishness, the carriage that the mysterious man had arrived in had turned back into a pumpkin, his footmen and women were back to mice and lizards, and his handsome suit was turned back into his ruined rags. Only one thing remained and that was the other shoe in the glass pair. Cinderell, unaware of anyone watching, took the other shoe off and had walked back home with the mice and lizards, smiling. He arrived at the house and saw that his stepfather and stepbrothers would be back any minute now. Luckily, his fairy godmother, who was waiting for him in the kitchen, had been amazing enough to to complete the chores. All Cinderell needed to do was look like he had been here the whole time and sweep up a bit. He changed into his work clothes and swept until they all returned home.
------
The prince returned to his sister and sighed.
"Your true love is actually a servant boy. He lives and works at the Tremaine estate. Although, I heard him mention stepbrothers and a stepfather. He could have been another heir to the house."
The princess nodded and flopped into her bed, disappointed.
"Mother would never let me marry a servant. What am I to do?!"
"Well, and I need to be sure of this, I could check to see whom is the heir to the Tremaine household. He could be a count or duke or something." The prince exited the room but not before tossing the shoe to her.
"Your true love also left this for you too. Maybe some weird decree that says you start at the edge of the kingdom where he is? Who knows?" The princess caught the shoe and examined it before an idea came.
"Mother!" She called as she ran to her.
-------
The next day, a royal townscaller announced, "Hear ye, hear ye! By order of the queen, the prince and princess of the kingdom have a single shoe, fitting only those with a size 4 and 1/2! The search for the princesses husband will start at the edge of town and work its way to the center! Thank you!" Lord Tremaine raced back home and told his sons the news. Dresele immediately went to go dress and Andrè started to babble on. Cinderell, on the other hand, did not hear the news and just helped them in anyway possible. Lord Tremaine then did something he did not ever do before: when his sons were awaiting the princesses arrival, he grabbed a frying pan and hit the back of Cinderell's head, knocking him unconscious. He, then, dragged him to a closet and locked the door, assuring his sons would have the chance and not his late wife's son.

Cinderell awoke in the closet and banged against the door, screaming, "Let me out! Please! Help me!" No one could hear it unless you had great hearing, like mice and cats. Brianna heard the cries and raced to Cinderell. Jackie and Gigi joined along and found the closet.
"We'll get you out, Cinderelly! Just you waitzy!" Jackie and Gigi went off to find the key in Lord Tremaine's pocket. The princess and prince had already arrived by then.