Frozen Part 6

Krissta and Svenna arrived at the palace and Olive slid into town. They got to the gate and Krissta banged on it, yelling, "HEY! I FOUND PRINCE ANDREW!" The gates opened slightly and Gerard with others helped the young prince inside, leaving Krissta alone. She rode away back with Svenna, trying to hold back tears.

Andrew was laid down in a room and soon Hanna followed along. Andrew reached for her, muttering incoherent things.
"Okay, I'll stay with you. Everyone, can you please go to another room?" The others nodded and left. Hanna kneeled down next to him and held his hand, asking, "What happened? I thought you said-"
"I was wrong. He-he struck me in my heart w-w-with ice." Hanna had a look of disbelief.
"Is there anyway to cure it?" Andrew nodded, "A-an act of true love." Hanna whispered, "True love's kiss."

Hanna leaned in and closed her eyes, like she was going to kiss him. Andrew closed his eyes and waited, lips puckered. Hanna stopped and opened her eyes and said, "Oh, Andrew. If only someone loved you." Andrew's eye opened and saw Hanna smirking and she stood up. She grabbed a vase of water and splashed it on the fire, making it dissipate. Andrew crawled to her and the fire.
"Now, all I have to do is kill the psycho king and stop this winter. And, I'll be hailed a hero and be called queen, since I am technically in charge."
"Y-you won't get away with this." Hanna was halfway out the door when she stopped and turned to Andrew.
"Oh, I already have." She slammed the door and locked it. She started to fake cry and went to the other officials. She shook her head and cried more. They sat her down and she sighed, "Prince Andrew is dead. At least, we got to say our wedding vows before he passed."
"What will we do about Elric?" Hanna looked up with a sorrowed look and sighed again. "I, hear by, sentence King Elric of Arendelle to... Death for the murder of Prince Andrew." The court members gasped and nodded.
-----
Olive snuck into the palace and found the room Andrew was stuck in. She used her nose and unlocked the door, finding the room almost cold, or technically normal to him. She saw Andrew curled up on the floor, shivering.
"Hey! Did the kiss not work?" Andrew shook his head.
"Hanna... N-n-never loved m-m-m-me." Olive gasped and looked to the fireplace. She took her hand and struck it, creating a small flame that she made light the fire. She yelped at pain and undid the fire on her hand. Olive grabbed a blanket and wrapped Andrew in it.
"Olive, you're melting." She looked down at her body and smiled, "Huh, I am. Well, some people are worth melting for." She melted a bit more and tried to hold herself up, "But, maybe not right now." Soon, a gust of wind burst open the window and Olive went to stop it.
"Hold it!" Olive grabbed an icicle and bit the end off and look through the end of it. She saw Krissta and Svenna returning. "Huh, I guess Krissta doesn't love you. She is coming back." Andrew's face lit up and he started to stand. They climbed out the window as the palace started to fill with ice spikes. A blizzard blew furiously, Elric right in the middle of it.
------
Krissta lost Svenna on an ice platform somewhere and kept going. "Andrew!!"
Andrew called out for Krissta, "Krissta!!"
Elric kept walking until he heard a voice, "Elric! Stop this! Stop all of this!" He turned to see Hanna and shook his head, "I can't! Go back to Andrew and take care of him! He needs you!"
"Andrew's dead! And it's all your fault." Elric stopped and stood straight before collapsing to the ground. A cold gust blew the hold blizzard to hold. Snow stopped in front of Andrew and he saw Krissta running to him. "Krissta..." He whispered. Andrew turned and saw Hanna was about to slice off Elric's head. He started out slow and gradually came to a run when, just as Hanna's sword went down, Andrew stopped it and his hand froze. His whole body froze and an impact blasted Hanna away, knocking him out. Elric looked up and saw Andrew, frozen, and cried out, "Andrew!" He held his face as the last breath floated away from Andrews face. Tears flowed down his face and he started to mumble something only Andrew could have heard.
"... Yes, I wanna build a snowman... And ride our bikes around the hall... It's only because I cared for you... I hid from you... And now you took the fall... I wanted to protect you... Now look at you... Frozen by my own hands..." He looked to his hands and more tears started to drip onto them, "Yes, I wanna build a snowman... And play outside in the snow... I wanted just to hold you close... Open up my door... Because I loved you most... I was always lonely... Not anymore... Cause now I finally see... I wanna build a snowman... One more time... Andrew please..." He wrapped his arms around Andrew and sobbed loudly.

As he cried, he heard the sound of a heartbeat and breathing. He thought it was him until his arms felt Andrew's body relax. He looked to Andrew, who seen sleepy. Elric smiled and hugged him tight. Andrew hugged back and said, "I guess that was an act of true love." Elric stopped hugging him and blink.
"True love... Love!" A giant smiled appeared on Elric's face as he started to make the ice and snow disappear. It all started to lift and form a snowflake. A boat lifted them and soon, the warmth of summer returned. Elric made the snowflake dissipate and everyone cheered. Elric looked to Andrew, who had a giant smile gracing his face. They hugged and Andrew peeked over and Krissta, winking.
A groan was heard and Andrew saw Hanna stand up. Krissta nearly punched her but Andrew held her back. He approached Hanna with complete poise and grace.
"I thought you were dead."
"And I thought we had something. The engagement is off, Hanna." He turned and almost walked away when he turned back and pushed her off the side of the boat. She landed in water and grimaced.
------
Weeks later, Princess Hanna was returned to her sisters, the Duchess of Weaseltown was made no longer a trading partner and the kingdom lived happily ever after.

The End
-------------------------------------------
Hey!
I finished them! Ahhhhh! Please give me more stories to bend the genders of. This was so much fun and I can't wait to do three more, maybe more than three. (Hint hint). Give me more stories and I'll see you later.
See ya babes,
-Ella Kinders
(P.S. I am thinking of making for more than just Disney. Yay or nay?)