Authors Note.

Okay babes,
I noticed some have commented saying not only that they love the story, but want to know when the next update will be. I'm sad to say that, due to my family getting a farm (with cute goats!) and my birthday coming up on the Fourth of July AND my room and my brother's room being painted, I haven't written that much. Also I lost my charger so I can't just not stuff down late at night whilly nilly.

I am so sorry for not having all this come out when I want it to, but I am planning a new story to be coming out based on BH6 that includes Anna, Tony, and Mary! Although, I think I'll finish up their first time being introduced here. I won't be including Olivia, Liz, and Cheryl in this but they will be communicated with.

So, you basically know my plan for writing, here's my birthday plan. We have this really cool thing at my house and farm (Farm Farmlandia!) called Camp Van Gelder. This camp thing includes my aunt's birthday, my birthday, and my sister's (who lives in San Fransokyo... Nah, but San Fran.) birthday. They are mainly getting ready for my birthday which, as I said before, is on the Fourth of July. (Irony is, I have a fear of fireworks. My mom and stepdad buy them in bulk.) Then, after the 5th or 6th, I'm to fly out to Vegas to see my dad for the rest of the month except for the last two weeks when I go out to San Fran to see my sister. Then, back home just in time for school to start as a Sophomore. *shudders* Ugh, all those... People.

Thank you and this will be on all my current stories, so keep updated!
See ya babes!
-Ella Kinders