1

"Class, Dismiss."

Those are the words journalism students want to hear from their Professor Kim Namjoon after a long lesson. Especially the girl with a pigtail braids, Yang Aecha. But they should be thankful because Mr. Kim was too kind and they were not given a huge project.

"Aecha, will you come with me on the bus?" Her friend, Wonyoung asked. She was her only friend in their room. But that didn't mean she didn't get along with her classmates, they just weren't really close. Wonyoung always cheers her up and she even says that she is her no.1 fan.

"Youngie, I can't join you because I'll pick up Chun first. Maybe, next time." She replied while carrying her backpack.

"All right, be careful!" Wonyoung nodded in understanding then waved at her while walking away. Aecha waved back to her then went out of the gate to walk to her nephew's school. It was just close to their university.

As she walks she saw her sunbae's who she thinks are Performing Arts students, they are famous at Hybe University of the Great.

They had a beautiful girl with them but she didn't know her very well, she just shrug it off and entered the gate of the elementary school.

But as soon as she entered, she saw her nephew sitting on a bench crying. So she immediately ran towards his direction worriedly.

"Chun! What happened to you?!"She asked as she crouched down then held out his hands.

"A-Auntie, t-they said I don't have a father." Chun said while sobbing hard, he covered his face with his hands.

Aecha just sighed. She felt sorry for her nephew, Chun's father had abandoned her older sister when he found out that she was pregnant.

As Chun cried she noticed that his elbows were scratched and his clothes were dirty.

"Who did this to you ?! Tell me." She asked quite angrily, she wouldn't let anyone hurt her nephew.

"T-They pushed me to the ground, there are many of them Auntie. So I can't fight for myself because I'm weak." He replied still crying. Aecha stood up and opened her bag, she took her handkerchief and wiped away his tears.

She carried Chun then she decided to talk to Chun's adviser to tell her what happened so that it wouldn't happen again.

She searched the room of the 3rd Grader as she immediately found it because it was just near the entrance. She entered the room and saw Chun's teacher sitting at her desk.

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Jisoo." She greeted then lowered Chun who was looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Oh? Ms. Aecha! What do you need?" Jisoo asked smiling at them, while she was wondering why Chun's uniform was dirty.

"Uhh..when I came here to pick up Chun, I saw him crying. I asked him what happened and he said that his classmates were bullying him." She answered then glanced at her nephew.

"Chun? Why didn't you tell me?" Jisoo asked worriedly while looking at him. She really didn't know that her student were being bullied because when she was teaching, they all seemed to get along.

Chun couldn't answer because he was shy.

"Ms. Jisoo, I hope you take some action so that it won't happen again to him. They're overdoing it." She grabbed Chun's arm softly and showed the scars.

"Don't worry, Ms. Aecha. I won't let it happen again. They could also be expelled for that." Jisoo smiled apologetically.

"All right, Ms. Jisoo thank you. We're leaving." She said to her then took Chun's hand and left the elementary school.

They were just quietly walking down the street to the bus stop so that they could go home, later they saw a food stand selling bungeo-ppang or a fish-shaped pastry stuffed with sweetened red bean paste.

"I'll buy you a bungeo-ppang to make you happy." Aecha smiled at Chun then bought two pieces for each of them. She noticed that he was zoning out a bit, maybe because of what happened earlier.

Soon after, the bus arrived and they boarded, Aecha swiped their bus card so that they could already sit comfortably on the bus.

"Eat it already while it's still hot." She said to Chun, and he looked at it first then ate it.

Aecha looked out of the bus window and saw that it was quite dark, probably because it was 6 PM at that time. Later, she caught a glimpse of the opposite seats and saw her Sunbae's again.

The bus soon stopped near their house so they got off immediately. She opens the gate, it's dark inside their house because maybe her older sister who works for a famous company isn't here yet.

When they entered the house, she immediately took the first aid kit to treat Chun's scars. Chun, on the other hand, takes off his shoes and socks and puts them in the right place.

"Chun! Come here, I will clean your wound." She yelled then waited for him at the sink to wash the wound. The boy immediately went there and she helped him washed his wound.

She then took the band aid and ointment. She put it on nicely then told him to just wait a little because she was going to heat their dinner in the oven. That food is ready to eat, Chun's mother brought it for them.

After they ate, Chun took a shower, while she was in the living room because someone texted her.

《 Jagi🥰

Jagi🥰: Jagi!
Have you eaten
dinner?

Aecha: Yep, hbu?

Jagi🥰: Same jagi, I'll pick
you up at your house
tomorrow, ok?

Aecha: Fine, when Unnie
arrives tonight.

Jagi🥰: Okie, I'll see you
tomorrow. Night.

Aecha: Goodnight.

By the way, Aecha has a boyfriend named Axel Choi, they have been dating for about six months. She can't believe that someone will be interested in her at their university because there were so many beautiful girls there.

She can say that Axel is sweet to her, so she doesn't see anything wrong with having a relationship because she is studying hard.

Don't worry you will meet the sweet and kind Axel Choi tomorrow.