8

After they were scolded by the Dean they reluctantly stayed in their classroom because apart from getting their clothes dirty they didn't know yet what that event was about, they were frowning.

With the exception of their President who was smiling as she entered their room, her braid was messy but she didn't care. She was holding the poster that had recently caused them to be punished earlier.

"Guys, don't be like this. I know when I say what this event was about, you will be noisy again." She chuckled while looking at the poster, she was standing in front of them like a president would do.

They were surprised as they look at the poster "Where did you get that, Aecha?" Her classmate asked in shock.

"From Jungwon Sunbae." She replied smiling.

She cleared her throat "Based on what I read here, the event that will happen in the next few months is the Performance Arts students will have a stage play!" She announced. 

"What kind of stage play is that?"

"It's just that nothing says here what that play is. Maybe Mr. Kim will tell us what our plans will be for that event." She stated then sat down in her chair, she rolled up the poster and put it in her bag.

Later on Mr. Namjoon suddenly entered the room while looking down and muttering something. He looked up and looked at them one by one, he took a deep breath.

"Class, we'll be cleaning all day here on Sunday." 

"Fudge, Mr. Bang." Someone whispered.

°°°

"Wonie, why did you do that?" Luna asked him as they walked towards the cafeteria.

"Do what?" Jungwon asked in curiousity.

"Disobedieng Dongjun...and now we have been included in the students who will clean the whole university on Sunday." She answered him then sat at a table right near the aircon of the cafeteria of their school.

"So? Are you blaming me?" He raised his eyebrow then sat down next to her.

"N-No! Of course not, I mean let's just let Dongjun deal with those journalists." She said, she then released two bento boxes from the paperbag.

"We're also wrong. We're not cooperating with them, they're just doing their part as journalism students." He looked at the bento box wondering "Is that one for me?"

"Yup!" Luna opened the bento box and they saw tonkatsu with fried rice, on the side there was sauce and other vegetables garnish. She brought it to him so he could eat.

"Our maid sent that to you, the one that you met before." She added then took her chopsticks then ate.

"Can you please thank her for me. She's really kind and it looks so delicious." He chuckled then started eating.

Not far from their table someone was staring at them like a hawk, that was none other than Yang Aecha. She was drinking water when she  suddenly choked by a tap on her arm.

"Aecha, why are you looking at them?" Wonyoung asked while also looking at the two lover who's eating sweetly in front of each other.

"What are you saying? I'm not looking at them, i'm ..." She stopped speaking because she was still thinking of something to say "I'm looking at their bento box." She continued.

"What? Bento box?" Wonyoung laughed "We're far away from them, what's in their bento box that you became a giraffe elongating your neck just to stare for too long?" She asked wondering.

"What the hell? Giraffe, really?" Aecha wiped her mouth, the truth is that what she was staring at was Luna.

She looked at the fake smile that Luna was showing to Jungwon but maybe she's just hallucinating.

"JAGI!!"

She suddenly turned to the source of that voice and saw Axel approaching their table with some of his friends. The students are now looking at them inside the cafeteria because of her boyfriend.

He sat down next to her and placed a bento box in front of her, its like what Luna brought "Here, eat this. I don't want my Jagi to be hungry." He opened it and then took a spoon to put it in front of her mouth. 

"Axel, I'm already full." Aecha pointed to her empty plate.

"Even though! I don't want you to be hungry, okay? It's even tastier than tonkatsu with fried rice, it's all vegetables so it's definitely nutritious." He said loudly as if he's pertaining it for someone to hear, Jungwon and Luna looked straight in their direction.

"I will eat this! Don't force my friend if she doesn't want to." Wonyoung glared at him then snatched the bento box.

"Where did your bento box come from?" Aecha asked.

"Uhh..someone just gave it to me before but I don't want vegetables." Axel glanced in Luna's direction then looked down, his girlfriend didn't notice that but Jungwon did.

Jungwon's mind was confused because of his actions, he wanted to ask Luna but they might just fight. Why does it seem like there’s something he doesn’t know? He just shrugs it off.

°°°

Aecha and Chun were sitting on the bus while Wonyoung was in front of them, the driver was waiting for the other passengers so that they could leave. 

"Auntie, someone is bullying me again." Chun pouted while looking at his lap.

She was surprised when he said that "What? What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?" She bombarded him with questions, because she was too worried.

"They didn't hurt me, they just told me I was too weak for them." He replied.

"But what I did was I showed them my basic skills in taekwondo that I learned from Jungwon Hyung." His eyes lit up as he mentioned his name "They were scared when they found out that I already knew how to do taekwondo."

"It's okay then, but don't ever take advantage of your skills to hurt them, okay?" She looked at him.

"Of course, Auntie. I'm kind you know? All I'm going to do is to ignore them." He nodded.

"Looks like I can learn a lot of good lessons from your mommy, Chun?" Wonyoung turned around in her seat, wiggling her eyebrows to
Aecha.

"I'm still a virgin, Wonyoung." Aecha joked but she suddenly covered her mouth as she realized that Chun was looking at her in curiousity.

"Auntie, what is a virgin?" He suddenly asked, so Wonyoung laughed in her seat.

"Virgin ... U. S Virgin Islands! You know the place of origin of the Miss Universe participants." She said nervously. Aecha is a pageant fan so she told that lame joke.