11

YANG AECHA

Here I am now sitting at Mr. Namjoon's table while waiting for him to enter our classroom. Yes, I know I'm wearing a skirt so don't worry, i'm covering my legs with my jacket.

I just watched my classmates who's talking, as well as my friend Wonyoung who was constantly posting on instagram. I can't blame her because she's beautiful and photogenic. 

"Is that the act of a class President? You're a girl, why are you sitting there?" I'm sure that's Mr. Kim. I turned to him shocked, got off the table and sat in my chair embarrassed.

Sh*t, why am I like this? Also last night when I broke a vase it was embarrassing to Jungwon Sunbae.

I can feel him sending glares at me so I looked down. I just noticed that since he became my Professor, he has always been annoyed with me, not because he hates me but because of my actions. 

Later I heard something drop on the floor, I looked up and saw Mr. Namjoon's pencil holder fell down and now his pens are scattered. I saw that it was his fault because
he was frozen staring at the pens on the floor.

Aha! I already know why he’s always annoyed with me! He reminds himself of me being clumsy. Just kidding!

As a kind President I picked up his pens myself but while I was doing that I heard him speak.

"Class, now that it has been decided what the P. A students will play, I will be assigning what each of you will do in that event ." He started.

"Sir! What kind of play is that? Is it Romeo and Juliet?" I heard Wonyoung ask.

"No. It's Sleeping Beauty." He replied which made me laugh unconciously. I don’t know why but its really funny when I imagine one of those students will act in that kind of play.

"Ms. Yang, because you're laughing at what I said, you'll be the photographer." He said so I looked at him in disbelief.

"Sir, I don't think your decision is right. You know that I'm the one who's typing our newspaper not photographer." I swear I will not agree to change my previous role in the class.

"I'm aware, Ms. Yang." He said with a stoic face "I know you're good at taking pictures so don't refuse." He continued.

I sighed in defeat. It looks like I need to practice photography again because I'm sure that when my other classmates interviewed them, I need to be there cause i'm the photographer this school year.

"You're so lucky, that's all you'll do." Wonyoung smiled at me as if jealous of my task on upcoming event.

"Do you want to trade?" I asked her. I'm willing to trade my task just so that I don't have to be with them to interview those bratty students, especially Dongjun.

"Would you like to interview the actors?" She smirked at me.

"Wonyoung, I'll just be the photographer." I said while smiling awkwardly.

She gave me a teasing look "Goodluck in taking the pictures."

°°°

Third Person's POV

Since it was decided that the play that they will do is Sleeping Beauty, Mr Seokjin has also assigned their actors in the said play.

"Because Sleeping Beauty is our play, I'm going to choose someone to act Princess Aurora who's the main character." He said as he immediately looked straight in the direction of his favorite student.

"Ms. Luna. You're the one I chose to perform, will you agree?" He waited for her response.

She smiled "Of course, I want to be Princess Aurora." She looked at Jungwon but he wasn't looking at her. Since what happened last night, they haven't talked yet.

"And our Prince Philip is none other than Luna's boyfriend." Jungwon was surprised by what their Professor said so he looked at Luna and saw her smiling at him.

"Sir-

Mr. Seokjin cut him off "Oops, you can't refuse anymore. I know you like my decision too."

Jungwon took a deep breath as he avoided Luna's gaze. He still feels a little annoyed with her because of what happened last night. He seemed to want to be Maleficent at that time, but he told himself that maybe that was the way for them to talk again and get along.

"Who wants to be Maleficent?" Mr. Seokjin asked while looking at his female students but not one of them raised a hand except for the one young man there. 

"Kim Sunoo ?! A-Are you sure you want to be Maleficent?" The professor asked in shock.

"Sir, I'm sure. Being Maleficent is a great honor for me. Even though I'm a man I'm still more beautiful than Maleficent." He smiled after that. Mr. Seokjin was just stunned by what he said and hesitantly listed that Sunoo will play the villain.

After all the characters were assigned they started rehearsing in preparation for the upcoming play. 

On the rooftop, a group of friends, led by their leader Axel Choi, were hanging out on the rooftop. They cut classes almost every day so that doesn't surprise their classmates and teachers.

"So, it looks like you had a double date last night?" His one friend smirked at him.

He scoffed "That double date doesn't seem interesting."

"Why? Didn't you invite Aecha to that foodtruck just to see her? Aren't you satisfied?" He asked him again.

"Yes but she was with him so I lost my mood." He responded while rubbing his temples.

"Ah..because he's the boyfriend that's why. Hm..Don't you feel sorry for Aecha?"

"Why should I feel sorry for her?" He raised his eyebrow "I'm just using her. She's beautiful but boring." He rolled his eyes at the thought of the girl.