21

"Ahh..do I look like a murderer when i'm playing?" Aecha widened her eyes asking Jungwon.

He laughed "Yes, you're really scary. Why are you so angry while playing?" He glanced at the shooting game machine.

"I didn't even know, I suddenly saw Choi's face on the screen and I couldn't help myself." She replied then lowered the gun.

Jungwon's facial expression suddenly became bitter when he heard her reason "Until now you still think of that bastard's face?"

"Yes. Maybe I'm losing my mind because all of a sudden I see his face but when I see it, it seems like I want to hurt him." She looked down embarrassed at her confession.

Jungwon took a deep breath "Let's just play some games so that you will not think about that man." When he said that, he pushed her lightly on her back.

"What? Don't push me, I'll come with you, okay?" She glared and she then walked over to a claw machine that she had been looking at earlier.

There were many beautiful plushies inside that machine but what grabbed her attention was the Kumamon plushie.

"All right, how about you get me a plushie?" Jungwon grinned while staring at her who's eyeing the plushies.

"All right. Whichever you want, I'll get it for my babe." She winked at him.

"Babe, anything is fine as long as you get it." He tried  to winked back at her so they both laughed.

Aecha insert one token, she grabbed the joystick and put the claw over the Kumamon plushie that she wanted to give to Jungwon but when she pressed the button, she hoped to get the plushie but she failed.

"It's just the first try and its normal to fail, on my second try I'm sure I'll get it." She smiled at him nervously but what she didn't know was that Jungwon had been staring at her face for a while.

She inserted the token for the second time, but when she still didn't get the plushie. She got annoyed and hit the button harshly and repeatedly.

"It's just a plushie but this machine is too stubborn to give me one!" She shouted while still hitting the button.

Jungwon was shocked at what she was doing so he took her hand and sent her to where he was standing before "Why do you have to be angry? You can just ask me to get one." Jungwon calmed her down.

"I just want to give you a plushie." She looked at the Kumamon sadly.

"Is Kumamon the one you want?" He asked then started to insert the token, he put the claw on top of Kumamon but suddenly put it over Anger, a character from Inside Out.

"I want Kumamon but why did you put it over this red looking frog?" She looked at him in confusion.

"Red looking frog." Jungwon chuckled then pressed the button and because he was lucky he got Anger. Later on, it was in front of Aecha's face.

"Hi! I'm Anger I'm not a frog. Do you know that we look alike?" Jungwon said while the plushie was still in front of her face.

Aecha removed Anger in front of her and looked at Jungwon blankly "So, are you saying I look like a frog?" She asked sarcastically then left him alone there.

Jungwon just laughed and then inserted one token again to get the Kumamon she wanted and he got it without any difficulty.

He looked for her and immediately saw her sitting in a chair while watching his friends play. He stood behind her and slowly put Kumamon plushie in front of her face blocking her view.

Aecha immediately grabbed it and turned around to see Jungwon smiling, his face was too close to her but she looked at his dimple and she poked it.

"Thank you, sunbae." She smiled as she hugged Kumamon.

Jungwon just nodded in response, he was satisfied that he made his fake girlfriend happy. He was right in his decision to invite her to the arcade with them because he enjoyed it even more.

"Won, Can I have that one plushie that looks angry because we look alike." Jay said that's why he immediately gave what he asked for while looking at Jay's face then to Anger, back and forth.

"But it looks more like her." He mumbled.

°°°

The next day at the university, while Aecha was looking at the photos she took with the camera, a couple stopped right in front of her, it was Axel and Luna.

"Honeybee! You're really beautiful. You're even more beautiful than my ex." Axel said to Luna loudly for Aecha to hear.

"Thank you, beebee! I love you." They kissed in front of Aecha.

But Aecha just laughed "Honeybee and beebee? Very awful endearments, maybe her lips are too sweet that's why you eat them every day like a beebee." She rolled her eyes then turned her back on them.

"Ignore her, she's just jealous because she doesn't have a boyfriend." She heard Axel said then they laughed at her.

Aecha was about to speak but she felt someone hug her from the back so she was surprised. That person placed both her arms around her waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"Baby, you won't have to be jealous of them anymore because I'm already here." That person was none other than Ryujin.

Ryujin is one of her seniors, since 1st year high school Ryujin calls her baby for some reasons that she can't explain.

"Ryu? Can you please let me go?" She said with a low voice as she tries to slips out of her embrace.

She felt her shake her head "Nope. Let's just stay like this, baby."

"Baby ?!" Someone exclaimed surprise. They looked at the source of the voice and they saw Sunoo with Jungwon and Jay.

Aecha avoided looking at them because she was embarrassed of her situation.

"Are you lesbian? Not that I don't want you to become one. I'm just really surprised. Don't worry, I accept what your sexuality is." Jay smiled at Aecha understanding her.

Aecha looked at him wide-eyed as she shook her head.

"Jungwon? Why did you seem sad when you found out that Aecha is a lesbian?" Sunoo asked him so they all looked at him.

"Are you really a lesbian, Aecha?" Jungwon looked at her straight in the eye.

"Baby, I'm leaving. Next time again." Ryujin kissed Aecha's cheek then laughed secretly at the young fools who's believing her actions.

"Cha, answer me. Why does she's calling you baby?" Jungwon approached her then held both her arms.

"Sunbae, relax." She looked up at him "Don't worry, I'm straight for you." She winked at him.

"Oh you heard it Won, don't be sad because you're still her baby." Jay teased him and Sunoo just laughed.

"I thought you cheated on me with Ryujin Sunbae." Jungwon whispered to her.

"Don't make me look like a cheater! And then we're just fake dating why are you so worked up?" She smirked at him, he glared at her and later left her alone there.

"Maybe you thought we were really dating?!" She yelled as she stared at his back.