17

They are currently in the theater hall because they are starting to rehearse for their stage play, Jungwon who will act as Prince Philip was frowning as he memorizes his lines.

"Why don't we just let the dumb princess sleep forever?" Jungwon mumbled loudly while rolling his eyes. People inside the hall heard that and looked at him.

"How can we call that Sleeping Beauty?" Luna crossed her arms looking at him.

"That's why the title is Sleeping Beauty, the princess is asleep. It doesn't say that this so called beauty is Awake." Jungwon glared at her.

"Wow, you know how to joke." Luna laughed. 

Their other classmates looked at them and they felt awkward. They already know that they split up and their presentation will definitely not be good because of that.

"Guys calm down, i'll talk to Mr. Seokjin if its possible to change the script." One of their classmates said then went to the professor.

Jungwon took a deep breath then came out backstage but he saw other Journalists outside who seemed to be interviewing the actors. But on the other hand, he saw Aecha taking pictures.

"Maleficent? Who was going to act that?" Wonyoung asked while moving her eyes around the hall, she saw Sunoo raise his hand.

"SUNOO ?!" Journalists shouted at the same time. After they interviewed Sunoo, Aecha take a picture of him, but she was annoyed when he requests too many shots of him.

"Last one, promise." Sunoo giggled then posed for the camera.

"Next Prince Philip!" Wonyoung looked at Jungwon who sat in the chair in front of them with a blank face.

"Oh? Its Jungwon Sunbae." Aecha smiled and
she then motioned her friend to start the interview.

"How do you feel about playing the role of Prince Philip?"

"Boring. I'm not happy to be Prince Philip because he's just a dumb prince who's willing to kiss a girl that he doesn't have a relationship with. He's reminding me of someone." Jungwon glared at Luna then stood up.

The journalists laughed at his answer.

"Sunbae! Why did you even remind me of that?" Aecha rolled her eyes playfully then motioned him to stand in front of her. 

"So, you're the photographer? .. Wait, you don't have braids anymore." Jungwon stared at her face, her new look is new to him.

"It suits me better, right?" She let out a chuckle then adjusted the position of her camera "Sunbae! Pose for the camera ... three ... two ... one." Later, Aecha stopped then looked at him.

"Why aren't you smiling?" She asked.

"I'm feeling lazy to smile."

"Smile, at least a little. It would be a pity if the whole university couldn't see Yang Jungwon's dimple ." She prepared the camera and when she counted three " * click * Nice!" Aecha looked at his photo as she approached him.

"Sunbae, your smile here is forced but I understand why you're like that. Thank you for your time." She smiled at him. 

Aecha was about to leave but she felt Jungwon grabbed her wrist.

She turned to him wondering "Why? Do you need anything?"

"Let's go home together." He replied, she was shocked to hear that from him.

"Are you sure?" She looked at him wide-eyed.

He laughed quietly "Yes. As far as I know, your house is closer than our dorm."

"I guess you're a stalker sunbae, why do you know our house?" She joked as she smirked at him.

Jungwon raised his eyebrow "Sometimes when my friends and I go home, I happen to see you outside your house. Don't assume, K?"

"I'm just kidding you know." She laughed then planned to leave but Jungwon was still holding her wrist "Sunbae, your hand."

He immediately removed his grip embarrassed.

°°°

As they agreed, they went home together. But before that Jungwon informed his friends that he would not join them. They're always together in Jay's car every time they went home.

Actually, they can take the bus but because Jungwon said he wanted to talk to her about something important, so they walk trough the shortcut on the way home. 

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day." Jungwon started.

Aecha stopped walking so he did the same "Why are you sorry? You're not at fault." She looked up to him, she was a bit small compared to Jungwon.

"I kn-

He was interrupted when suddenly a fast motorcycle passed by, it even honked at the two of them. It was Axel, and Luna was with him clinging at his new boyfriend.

He sighed as he let out a chuckle "Poor us, right? They betrayed us that easily, it seems like it's easy for them to move on with their lives despite what they've done to us."

They continued to walk, they pass through the narrow road as the sun goes down.

"Aecha, have you moved on?" Jungwon glanced at her while walking slowly. 

She just laughed at his question as her gaze was on the road "Of course, ever since we caught the two of them kissing." She took a deep breath "But i'll admit ... I was still hurt by what he did."

"How about you? You've already moved on?" She looked at him waiting for his response.

It took him a while before he could answer, but after a few minutes "Slight."

"It's good then. Do you know that I burned all the gifts of that b*tch and then I changed my hairstyle because he says I'm cute in braids."

"So, why are you saying this now?" Jungwon raised his eyebrow.

"Sunbae! You're lucky I gave you trivia about what I did after experiencing a heartbreak." She glared at him playfully.

"Fine. I'll be serious." He crosses his arms and smiles a little at what the girl is saying.

"So, I told myself that I will never cry for that Choi the cheater. I will show him that I am not a weak girl like he thinks so you should do the same in front of Luna!" She stated, she was jumping in front of Jungwon like a child. 

He just watched the girl in front of him, he chuckled  "All right, I'll do that too."

"Nice! Let's fake date." Aecha grinned, she was too excited about the plan she had in mind.

Jungwon stopped walking again as she looked at her with furrowed eyebrows "You're kidding right?"

"I'm not, please agree. It's for the two of us to  show them that we've moved on." She folded her hands begging.

"I don't think so." He walked again and left Aecha there pouting.

But she followed him as she stared at him with puppy eyes, Jungwon took a deep breath and smiled at her "Fine, is there a rule?" 

Aecha grin at him "There's only one rule and that is you can fall in love with me."

Jungwon looked at her in disbelief "Are you really Aecha Yang?"

She shook her head smiling "Just remember, you can fall in love with me because you know I might love you too and all this time you'll realize that i'm your endgame." She winked at him. 

"Your rule is nonsense." Jungwon said chuckling then left her alone there, she would have called him but she noticed that she was already in front of their house.

"Sunbae! Take care!" She yelled, and she saw him wave his hand.

"Don't forget the rule!" She added then entered their gate.

When Jungwon heard her yelling, there was a smile on his lips " I think she uses wattpad too much that's why she suggested that silly idea." He said to himself.