18

The cafeteria was full of students that's why
Aecha has no choice but to huddled with the people while she pulled Wonyoung's hand.

"Yah! Why do you seem to be in a hurry?" Wonyoung asked her friend annoyed.

"I'm looking for someone." Aecha replied with a smile on her face as she examined everyone sitting at the tables hoping to see him

Wonyoung look at her in confusion "Someone? As far as I know I'm just your best friend." After that she glared at her "Maybe you replaced me for someone else, I really can't forgive you if that's the case."

"Don't overreact! I will never replace you." She glared back at her, then pulled Wonyoung to a table where the famous students were sitting.

"Aecha! What are we doing here? Isn't that our table." She whispered to her as she pointed at their usual spot. 

Aecha didn't reply to her and sat down on a chair to the surprise of everyone sitting at that table. And the most surprised of all is Wonyoung because her friend behaves differently.

"Youngie! Sit there next to Sunghoon-ssi." She pointed at the vacant chair next to him. Wonyoung was still hesitant to sit there but decided to sat down, a bit embarrassed.

Everyone at the table was looking at her confused.

"Aecha? What are you doing at our table?" Jungwon asked her wondering, it looks like he forgot something. 

She smiled and she then took out her lunch box "I want to eat next to you, because do you know that just seeing you will make me forgot how hungry I was."

After she said that they choked on food especially Jungwon who accidentally spit out water on the floor.

"Omo! Please be careful sunbae." Aecha took a tissue from the table and then wiped his face that resulted for Jungwon to froze in his position.

He glanced at his friends but they seem to be teasing him, so he gently held her hand to remove it from his face.

He brought his face a little closer to her ear then whispered "What are you doing? Are you embarrassing me to my friends?"

"Sunbae, have you forgotten the fake date we agreed on?" She opened her lunch box to reveal the delicious recipe she had cooked herself.

"Oh, I forgot that." Jungwon scratched his head "But do we have to show that to my friends? Do we need to tell them?" He looked at his friends who's watching them both with astonishment.

"Of course." She whispered as she started pretending. She stuffed Jungwon’s plate with the vegetables that she cooked, its a Veggie Bibimbap.

"Accept this sunbae, don't worry I didn't poison it." She chuckled but she met Wonyoung's eyes, she mouthed 'I'll explain later'

"So? Are you going to explain? We're curious here." Heeseung said looking at the two of them.

Jungwon kick Aecha's foot, she glared at him secretly "Heeseung-ssi, Jungwon and I are dating." She looked down pretending to be shy.

As expected, their eyes widened at her confession. Jungwon, on the other hand, seems to have regretted agreeing to her idea.

"Really? You both are suspicious." Jay raised his eyebrow, they forgot there was definitely someone who wouldn't believe them.  

After Jay said that, Aecha kicked Jungwon's foot. "It's up to you to make them believe." She whispered.

Jungwon closed his eyes as he sighed "Guys, we're really dating so please believe us. I'm not the type of person to lie and you know that." He said then shoved some food to his mouth.

He wasn’t really the type of person to lie but now he did, just to make them believe that they're dating. 

"Don't worry, I believe in you. You look good together by the way." Sunoo smiled at the sight of the two who were both flustered by what he said.

"Aecha! Since Jungwon Hyung is now your boyfriend, can I have that?" Ni-ki pointed to the six pieces of her yakult.

"Yah! You're so shameless, jinja." Sunoo rolled his eyes but he himself took Aecha's yakult.

"My yakult-

Aecha couldn't continue what she was going to say because Jungwon hand her two yakults.

"You need to get used to them, especially now that all they know is you're my girlfriend." He whispered.

°°°

Wonyoung and her are hanging out at the university's small garden, as expected they're on their usual spot.

"Explain what happened earlier at the cafeteria." Wonyoung glared at her.

Aecha smirked at her "I think you have a crush on me, with that expression you seem to be jealous." She laughed like a crazy woman.

After she said that Wonyoung looked at her blankly "Gross! you're not my type." Aecha was about to leave because of that "Sorry! But please don't joke when you know I'm serious."

"So, those like me are gross for you?" Aecha sarcatically asked then smiled at her afterwards "So, this is it. I will explain what happened earlier." 

"Jungwon sunbae and I are just fake dating to show those b*tches that we've moved on." Aecha giggled.

Wonyoung laughed "You two are so childish, those cheaters don't care about you anymore."

"So, you're not going to support us?" Aecha pouted but she just laughed at her.

"Because of that fake dating, you both will have feelings for each other, i'm sure of that."

"No way. I'm sure sunbae won't like me, I immediately remembered the rule that I said." Aecha laugh at the thought of the rule which is just a joke for her.

Later, Aecha caught a glimpse of Jungwon who was just standing there not too far away, she smiled. But she lost her smile when she saw Axel holding a bucket from the window on the second floor, it looks like he's planning something bad to Jungwon.

"Sunbae!" She yelled then ran in his direction, He looked at her in confusion.

She pushed Jungwon away so it resulted in her getting wet from head to toe. She couldn't avoid it right away so she became the victim of her ex -boyfriend.

"AECHA!" Jungwon approached her but he looked up at Axel "You idiot! I will make sure you will be expelled." He saw Axel stuck his tounge out. 

When he looked at Aecha, her eyes was close as if she was holding back her anger, later on Wonyoung immediately arrived there with a large towel. Jungwon took it from her and wrapped it around the wet girl.

"Thank you for saving me but please don't do it again. I don't want you to be in danger because of me." He said to her as they walked to the Dean's office to report Axel.