6

Chun runs towards the entrance and he leaves his Aunt Aecha who is slowly following him. Another day for his taekwondo practice, when Aecha woke up this morning she saw that he was immediately dressed in dobok and already taken a bath.

He was so excited that he is also becoming independent, she seems to be right in her decision to apply him to a taekwondo class.  

Aecha sat in the lounge then took out her phone so she wouldn't get bored. A few minutes later, someone sat on the couch that she was sitting on so she turned around to see another of her sunbae.

"Jake Sunbae!" She bowed to him.

"Aecha? Just call me Jake, and another thing don't bow to me." He grinned at her. She observed him who's wearing a black cap while carrying a paperbag.

“What are you doing here?” He asked then laid the paperbag on the table.

"I'm just accompanying my nephew to his practice. How about you? What are you doing here?" She looked at him wondering.

"I'm going to visit Jungwon. I came from the mall and I thought I'd come here first to give this to him." He replied then pointed to the paperbag. She nodded as she guessed what is inside of that.

"It's a burger, buy one take one." He chuckled. He bought a lot of burgers that he already ate, the others he gave it to his other friends. 

"Jake Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jungwon asked so the two immediately turned in his direction. Following his exit was Chun who immediately ran towards Aecha. 

"Here, it's buy one take one." Jake replied then handed him the paperbag, Jungwon opened it to look at the content.

"I'm leaving maybe they're mad at me already." Jake adjusted his cap and smiled at Aecha then left before Jungwon could speak. The five men is waiting for him in his car that's why he seems to be in a hurry.

They looked at Jake until he disappeared from their sight.

"Auntie! Come inside!" Chun pulled her hand inside their training room before she could refuse.

"Chun it's embarrassing for me to go inside!" She whispered to him annoyed, she would have come out but

"It's ok, just stay here. He probably want to show off his skills that he learned from me." Jungwon put down the paperbag then sat down next to some children resting there.

And after he said that, Chun immediately showed an amazing kicks that Aecha would not have thought that he learned immediately in the few days he was learning taekwondo.

"You're amazing, Chun!" Said a kid, a year older than him. He was suddenly shy because of the compliments to him.

"Chun, good job! The money that your Aunt
Aecha is paying us will not be a waste. "Jungwon complimented him then take a quick look at Aecha. He suddenly noticed the bruise on her face again.

Suddenly he got up from his seat to sit beside her which surprised Aecha.

"You've already bought an ointment for that? Why does it look like you haven't put on some yet?" He asked while observing the bruise, he couldn't understand why he seemed so concerned about her. Maybe because he has already experienced having a bruise?

"Actually Sunbae, I put some yesterday but it looks like it will take a while before it finally disappears on my forehead." She replied while avoiding his gaze, she was feeling awkward cause he was staring too much at her forehead. 

"Auntie! Do you have a crush on Jungwon Hyung?" Chun yelled grinning at her.

Aecha's eyes widened and then glared at her nephew while Jungwon quickly stood away from her and took the paperbag that Jake gave him earlier then ate the burger awkwardly.

"Shut up, Yang Chunseok. I'll make sure you'll never see your toy if you say that again." She threatens him.

It seems that he watches k-drama's too much to say that nonsense. One more thing she needs to inform Chun later that Jungwon has a girlfriend to not make an awkward situation again.

"Eh? Why are you flustered while Jungwon Hyung is looking at your face earlier?" He suddenly asked again, now innocently. 

Don't upset your Aunt, Chun. Aecha has a poker face while looking at his nephew that maybe in a few minutes she will explode in annoyance with him.

"Chun, do you want ice cream when we go home?" She asked him with a blank face, while Jungwon snorted for no reason. So they all looked at him wondering what's so funny.

"Yes! Come on!" Chun yelled happily then pulled Aecha out of the building. It looks like she still needs to buy her naughty nephew some ice cream, she only said that to him so that she wouldn't be embarrassed to Jungwon.

They went to an ice cream stand on the way home, on the street there are many food stalls so when they are hungry they'll just run to one of them.

"Chun, don't repeat what you said earlier." She licked her own chocolate ice cream as they walked into their house.

"Which one? If you have a crush on Jungwon Hyung?" He asked innocently then licked his ice cream which was slowly melting.

"I said don't repeat it." Aecha glared at him and swallowed bits of cone into her mouth.

"Why?"

"Because Jungwon Sunbae has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. I can't like other people because i'm on a relationship, you understand?" She explained calmly as she saw that he's understanding what she was saying.

"I understand, I'm sorry for what I said earlier Auntie. I might have embarrassed you in front of Jungwon Hyung." He looked down feeling guilty.

"It's ok, as long as you don't say that again." She ruffled his hair but they stopped from walking by the sight of Axel leaning against their gate holding something in his hand, his motorcycle was parked on the side of the road.

"Axel? Why are you here?" She looked at him curiously, when she asked that Axel smiled at her.

"I just want to bring this food that I bought, fish cake is your favorite right?" He handed over the two sticks of fishcake he was carrying that were inside the plastic, it also had sauce included. 

"Fish cake? I'm not fond of that." She said then hesitantly grabbed the plastic from him.

"But you said you love fish..what? ...nevermind just something that is street food." He looked at her wondering.

"I said I love fish shaped pastry or bungeo-ppang." She stated clearly then laughed at him.

"Uhh..sorry I forgot. I thought you wanted fish cake." He was ashamed, in fact someone else told him that her favorite is fish cake so that's what he bought.

"It's ok, if you want you can have this?" She asked then handed it to him and he unconsciously grabbed it because he was feeling hungry.

"Would you like to come into our house?" She looked at him as she opened the door.

"Uhh..maybe not because it's already afternoon. I just came here to give this food but sadly, I made a mistake." He awkwardly smiled at her but he caught sight of Chun who's glaring at him.

"It's ok, be careful when you go home. Bye!"
Aecha waved goodbye then closed the gate.

Axel just watched her entered their house and he looked at the plastic cup that he was holding, took a stick of fish cake and bite it.

"Aishh, she's the one who like this, not Aecha." He sighed in frustration.