28

"Thanks to your one year of service, always remember that you're always welcome in this training center." Jungwon's former instructor told him. He was also the old man that Aecha had talked to before.

Jungwon bowed then he smiled widely "Thanks for guiding me too ever since when I was younger, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be a black belter that I'm so proud of." He said as he adjusted his black belt.

The old man nodded "You can say goodbye to your students before you leave." He pointed at the children who were sadly staring at him. 

Jungwon approached them "Guys, I need to say goodbye." The kids didn't answer and they were all silent "Come on, you don't want to say goodbye to your Jungwon Hyung?" 

Later, despite their silence, they all suddenly hugged Jungwon tightly.

"Make sure you come back here because we will really miss you." His only girl student said.

"Sure, I'll visit you all when I'm not busy." He pats her head.

They all slipped out of the hug when Chun suddenly hugged him alone, and because he was on his knees, Jungwon lifted him up "Chun, why are you crying?" He chuckled.

"I also don't know why I'm crying but maybe it's because Aunt Aecha won't take me here anymore." He wiped his tears "I heard that you two were are not in good terms, I hope you both get along well so that I can be happy too." He added.

Jungwon lowered Chun, he took a deep breath "I hope so too, I want to tell her so many things. Talk to your Aunt and tell her, don't get mad at me anymore."

"Too much for that. I need to leave early." He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the training center "Goodbye, thank you for trusting and loving me." He waved his hand sadly.

"This isn't the last goodbye, Jungwon Hyung!" They shouted at once so he just smiled at them and nodded. He glanced at them for the last time then walked away.  

He had already left the training center but he didn't change the dobok that he was wearing because it was his last day being an instructor, so how about flexing his black belt? Lol

He strolled on the pavement with earbuds stuck in his ears, sometimes people are glancing at him maybe cause of what he's wearing, maybe they're just curious why he hasn't changed into casual clothes yet.

He just ignored them and just kept walking. He plans to go to Myeong-dong and go to his favorite shop but on his journey, he saw a very familiar person.

Even if her back is what he could see, he already knew who that girl was. So, he walked closer to that person with a smile on his face.

He grabbed her backpack which caused her to stop on her trip to somewhere. Annoyed she turned around "Wtf! You jerk! You see me walking, why did you do that!?" She yelled but when she saw Jungwon, she snatched her backpack from his grip.

He laughed "Why are you so mad at me?"

She rolled her eyes and she glared at him "So who's this young man who is mad at me the other day? He said he didn't want to see me." She pick up her pace.

Even though she was already far away from him, he caught up with her immediately. "Is that the reason? That's why I want to talk to you now-

"Shhh!" She puts her index finger in front of his lips "That's enough, don't follow me please."

"Okay, I won't follow you anymore." He nodded so Aecha walked away from him and he started walking too.

Later on as she walked, she felt that someone was following her, so she immediately turned around and she was right in her suspicion that Yang Jungwon was following her.