27

"I'll be the one to tell you to talk to her now, I feel like she's going to avoid you because she saw us together yesterday." Gaeul said to Jungwon while they were at a milktea shop.

Gaeul won't be in Seoul for long because she will be leaving in the next few days, so they are taking advantage of the time before she leaves.

"So you also believe that she likes me?" Jungwon raised his eyebrow.

Gaeul rolled her eyes playfully "Like hello? You see how she looked at me yesterday as if I snatched you from her. Then you see how she walked out. She's jealous."

Jungwon chuckled as he sips at his milktea "I'm enjoying her reactions when she's jealous."

She nudged his shoulder "You're so in love, you're really a man now. While you used to be very shy before, it's good that you trained taekwondo and gained confidence."

"I've been a man for a long time, okay?" He glared at her "You're right that taekwondo gave me self-confidence. Ahh I remember...I'm about to resign from being an instructor." He sighed deeply.

"Maybe you're sad?"

"Of course, who wouldn't be sad? I'm used to teaching different skills every Saturday and then I'll really miss the most are my students." He replied.

Gaeul nodded, then they were enveloped in silence. But soon they heard the door of the milktea shop opened, they turned around and saw Aecha entered alone.

She glanced at the two of them as she ordered her own milktea.

"One Black Licorice flavored milktea. That's bitter isn't it?" Aecha asked the cashier while still looking at the two.

"Yes, Ma'am. Are you sure about your order?" The cashier asked.

"Do you think I'll tell you that flavor if I'm not sure?" Aecha looked at him then took some money from her purse.

"Right. Just wait for two minutes." The male cashier said then started making her order.

She sat down at the very opposite table of the two. To her they looked like they were dating, and she wanted to listen to what they were talking about even though she knew it was bad.

"Jungwon!" Gaeul gritted her teeth as if she wanted to point something out to him while ocassionally glancing at Aecha.

"Why?" Jungwon asked annoyed.

"This is your chance, I hope you don't waste it." She leaned closer to him then whispered "I'll leave you two here, talk to her and if you don't do that, I myself will make a way for you both to talk." Gaeul turned away from him and she glared at him "Understood?"

Jungwon nodded a little scared of his childhood friend. Then Gaeul stood up, she first smiled at Aecha then left them alone at the small milktea shop.

"Ma'am, this is your order. Black Licorice Milktea. Enjoy!" The cashier slowly put her order on her table.

She felt him staring at her as she stabs the black straw into the cup "Why don't you follow her?" She asked as she sips "What if she gets lost in this place? As far as I know she came from the States. I know you wouldn't like that, right?"

"Why do you seem so bitter now?" Jungwon smirked at her.

She laughed and then their eyes met "Jungwon-ssi, maybe it's because of what I'm drinking. It was too bitter for my taste." She stood up while holding the cup, then left him alone.

"I knew it. She's not really sure of what she ordered, because it's rare for the costumers to order such flavor." The cashier man shook his head.

"Is that so? Hmm... I want to order the same flavor." Jungwon said as he run his hand on his hair annoyed as he failed to talk to her about his feelings. He's sure that his friends will scold him again.

°°°

Aecha continued to sip on her milktea even though she herself said that it was too bitter for her taste. She was confused with Jungwon because back then he didn't seem to want to see her anymore and now he's smirking at her like nothing happens.

"It's like he's playing with me, is he really mad at me or not?" She threw the milktea cup and then entered the gate of their university. 

"What if I play with him too? Like ignoring him? I know it's childish but ...." She mumbled to herself, but she suddenly saw Mr. Namjoon holding the newly printed school newspaper.

She approached the table with stacks of newspaper to see their finished product or project.

She held it and looked at it with a smile on her face. "I'm really good at taking pictures." On the front page, she can see Mr. Bang's photo.

“Why is he on the front page?” She gasped but later realized "Of course, the Dean of the university can't be missed. " 

But when she opened the second page, the picture of the person she was planning to avoid came up to her, she held up the newspaper so that she could see his princely good looks.

"Am I that handsome for you to stare at my pictures that way?" Because of Jungwon's familiar voice, she immediately put down the newspaper and saw that he was already in front of her.

"Don't assume things, I don't see the need to stare at your pictures." She lied "Why don't you just go with your childhood friend?" Aecha send him a glance and then walked away from  there.

He watched her disappear from his sight, he chuckled "They are right, she's avoiding me now." He gloomily walked back to their class room.  

As Aecha walks at the hallway she encountered Jungwon's friends as well as Gaeul and Wonyoung. They circled there as if they're in a meeting so she wondered.

"What's happening here?" She raised her eyebrow "Is there no class?"

They all looked at her surprised "Aecha, have you talked to Jungwon yet?" Wonyoung asked excitedly.

"Yes, why?" She replied.

"So, you two are already okay?" Jay asked, he sighed "What I mean is have you forgiven each other?"

"What is the point of forgiving?" Aecha looked at him curiously "We haven't done anything wrong to each other."

They all face-palmed.

"Aecha, just answer this. Have you both talked properly?" Sunoo asked, a little impatient.

She looked at him straight in the eye. "Absolutely not, because I'm avoiding him."

"WHAT?!" They exclaimed at once in disbelief, they watched her walked away from them without a single care.