3

Aecha and Chun are now walking to the Taekwondo Training Center. It's Saturday and she plans to do their project tomorrow, cause she would rather accompany her nephew today there.

"Auntie, are you sure?" Chun asked referring to him studying taekwondo. Actually for him it was cool to learn that but can he handle it?

"Of course, Chun. Do you want to be strong?" She glanced at him as she held his hand so he wouldn't get hurt on the way. There are so many vehicles today that employees and students are almost out of work.

"Yes, I want to. I don't want to be weak anymore." He replied, he was determined to learn taekwondo no matter how hard it is.

Later they stopped in front of the two -story building, it looked like it had been standing there for a long time and its white paint was also fading. There is a billboard that can be seen outside the building , written on it was 'Try Hard, Be Strong, Never Quit'

"Looks like I can't quit. "Chun mumbled but
she heard that. She sighed as they went inside, from there in the lounge they could hear the shouts of people who seems they were learning taekwondo.

"What can I help you with?" Asked an old man, smiling at them and wearing taekwondo uniform also known as dobok.

"Uhh..My nephew here will apply for taekwondo class." She replied and smiled at him. The instructor seemed kind, so she was complacent that Chun will not be nervous.

"How about you?" The old man asked raising his eyebrow. Her eyes widened so she answered immediately.

"No, Sir hehe... It's just him who will apply." She smiled awkwardly then looked at Chun who's looking down, probably shy again.

"Ok, Miss. Please just sign this and put his information over here." He said while handing over the papers and ballpen. Aecha sat on the couch then fill it up then she gave it to the elder.

"You two go in there, the instructor is inside." He pointed to an entrance and she looked at it and then she wanted to ask if he wasn't the instructor but he already left them there. 

She and Chun walked slowly, Chun was nervous even though they were still far from the entrance.  Aecha, on the other hand, also feels nervous and she didn't know why.

They were right in front of the entrance and they could see the young students inside, Aecha entered first.

"You're dirtying the mat, please take off your shoes." A familiar voice said so she looked in the direction of the voice and she was shocked to see her Jungwon Sunbae! He also wore a dobok like the old man.

She was just stunned shock with matching mouth wide open because she didn’t expect him to be the instructor.

"Excuse me? The mat is getting muddy." Jungwon glanced at the mat that was dirty now. Aecha immediately went out to take off her shoes and she invited Chun to take off his as well.

She grabbed Chun's hand and she went shyly inside, all of the students as well as Jungwon is looking at them curiously, he is wondering why she was there.

"I'm sorry for getting your mat dirty, I'm just surprised." Aecha bowed embarrassed while looking at the dirty mat. Looks like she's going to need to clean that up.

"What's so surprising?" He asked but she didn't hear him because she was still busy looking at the mat.

He walked towards Chun who's looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Hey little man, are you also one of my students?" He crouched down in front of him and Chun looked at him slowly and saw that his instructor looked kind. Then he looked at Jungwon's dimple and mumbled 'cute'

"Cute?" He burst out laughing then stood up. "Tell me are you my student?" He asked again.

"Y-Yes." Chun replied then looked at Aecha who was also looking at him. Jungwon noticed that Chun was nervous so he came up with an idea.

"What's your name?" He asked smiling at him and showing his dimple. Chun looked at his dimple again, simply adoring it.

"Yang Chunseok." He whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh! We have the same surname. Being good at taekwondo is definitely in the blood of Yang's." He said excitedly. "My name is Yang Jungwon. You can call me Jungwon Hyung."

"Jungwon Hyung, but you're not our cousin." Chun tilt his head curiously. Aecha just smiled at her nephew's cuteness, if there was no one there she might have squeezed his cheeks.

"I know, but I'm sure you'll became like me too someday. I'm a black belter!" Jungwon shouts as he do a front kick.

Chun just stared at him in amazement, his mouth gaping and his eyes sparkling as if he was idolizing Jungwon. He is amazed at how cool he is and he imagines himself as a black belter.

"So? Do you want to join us now?" Jungwon pointed to the other children also wearing dobok. Chun nodded and smiled a little, he glanced at Aecha's direction and saw that she was not there.

"Wait, introduce yourselves to our new member first and be kind to him." Jungwon said then went straight to the lounge, he saw her holding a folded dobok.

"Aecha, right?"

She turned in his direction and then stood up.

"Yes, what are you doing here sunbae?" She asked, but she slapped herself mentally for asking such stupid question.

"You can go inside and watch us. Chunseok is still new, maybe he would rather see his guardian there." He replied, and noticed the familiar pigtail braid of her.

They went inside and Aecha saw Chun talking to the other kids there, she approached him to assist him to put on his personal dobok.

Later she sat away from them and watched how Jungwon taught the children, she observes how he was really good at taekwondo as well as the kids.

He taught them the basics first and Jungwon was right when he said that being good at taekwondo is in the blood of Yang's because Chun learned all the basics right away.

Later, the training ended. They were all sweaty and tired, so she immediately took a towel to wipe his nephew's face and back.

"Aecha, Chun's training is every Saturday." Jungwon said while also wiping the sweat on his face. He was sitting on the mat as the big fan focused on him.

"Thank you, sunbae." She bowed to him. Jungwon wondered why she had too much respect for him, they were only a year apart in ages. Then she's the only one he hears calling him sunbae but he just shrugs it off.

"Auntie, he's your sunbae?" Chun asked looking back and forth to both of them.

Before she could reply, Jungwon's phone suddenly rang. She just leave the building with Chun so that they could go through the mall. Her Aena Unnie told her to go to the grocery store.