7

A surprising event that will take place in the upcoming months has been posted on the bulletin board of Hybe University of the Great also known as HUG. This event is particularly for Peforming Arts students but Journalism students will also play a big role in the said event. 

"Guys, maybe you've read what's posted on the bulletin board?" Mr. Namjoon asked standing in front.

"Of course Sir, especially that we have a big role in that event." Wonyoung replied excitedly.

"Another event again." Aecha muttered as she sighed heavily, but she was surprised to see Mr. Namjoon looking at her again with a 'done with her' face.

"And since we don't know yet what kind of event that is, as you journalists, you need to interview Performing Arts students today." Mr. Namjoon added and that was followed by the groan of his students.

"But Sir? You know we're not the best of terms, don't you?" Another student asked.

"Yes I know but do it for The Hybe Gazette." He smiled at them showing his dimples.

The Hybe Gazette is their university newspaper. Here you can read the latest news, stories and trivia's inside HUG. It is distributed for free but what most do not know, it is included in their tuition. Journalism students manage it and print it themselves.

"And you Ms. Yang will take the lead in the interview because you are the President of our class." Mr. Namjoon smiled at her kindly, while Aecha just closed her eyes and then took a deep breath.

"Come on journalists, let's go to them." Aecha said determinedly leading the way out of the room while her classmates followed her.

Together they headed to the Performing Arts room just near the theater hall.

"I'm sure we'll get into a fight again like last year." Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

"It's their fault that they don't cooperate, they're too arrogant." Aecha scoffed, and because they were lucky they found the group of Performing Arts students outside the theater room holding a poster.

But some of their seniors immediately hid the poster when they were seen approaching. 

"What are you doing here?!" Dongjun asked arrogantly. He is the incumbent President of
P. A, and he is the one who encourages them to hate Journalists.

"What else? Of course I'll interview you." Aecha said calmly with a straight face. She arranged her braids and put them in front then crossed her arms.

"No way! We're busy. We don't have time to talk to you. You're just nuisance to us." Dongjun scoffed from crossing his arms as well.

"Dongjun Sunbae! Even now I hope you will cooperate with us." Wonyoung stated, she was already running out of patience.

"No way in hell, we will rehearse for the event now. I'm sure Dean will be mad at all of you when the school doesn't have a newspaper yet." Dongjun laughed wickedly, he invited his classmates to enter the theater hall but suddenly someone snatched the poster from his hand.

It was Yang Jungwon.

"What are you doing Yang !?" Dongjun looked at him in disbelief.

"I don't think you're doing the right thing, Hyung. We need to cooperate." Jungwon replied then he would have handed the poster to Aecha but they all quarreled there.

Pulling hairs, preoccupied with getting the poster until it disappears and falls into their grip. They were unaware that the poster was gone because they were pulling each other's hair and shouting. Aecha, on the other hand, was pushed unintentionally. 

She was now sitting on the ground while her uniform was messy, she was about to stand up but she saw the poster that was just stepped on. She tried to get it but someone stepped on it again, she removed someone's foot to get it.

"Take your foot off!" She yelled, but he wasn't listening. She looked up and saw that it was Dongjun.

"Aecha." Jungwon held his hand for her to take, she looked up and saw that he was holding a poster that looked new. She immediately took his hand and stood up to look at what he was holding.

"This is a new poster, clean up your clothes because they're dirty." He added then handed over the poster, Aecha looked at him smiling with joy.

"Sunbae! It's true that in a group of demons there is a hiding angel." She jokingly said while looking at the poster, she didn’t care even if her clothes were dirty just to see that very important poster.

When she read it she turned to Jungwon again.

"Thank you, Jungwon Sunbae! You are really very kind." She bowed to him. She noticed that their classmates were still fighting and arguing until now and she saw that their Dean was approaching.

"Dean! He's coming." She yelled so they stopped fighting and they were surprised when Dean is already in front of them with a disappointed look.

"What nonsense is this students!?" He yelled, his face contorted with rage. Bang Si Hyuk is the president and the Dean of their university, he is kind but when he sees them fighting like now he shows his strictness.

All the students were hanging their heads low in embarrassment.

"You're already old but you're still like kids scrambling for candy." He added as they looked at each other.

Later, Mr. Namjoon and the Professor of Performance Arts Mr. Seokjin were both unexpectedly passed through both hallways and Mr. Bang saw them.

"You two come here!" Mr. Bang pointed at the two of them then signaled that they need to go there. 

"What do you need, Sir?" Mr. Seokjin asked him then glanced at Namjoon.

"Why are you letting your students quarrel here? I can see on CCTV that they're pulling each others hair." He snaps then glared at them.

"I have no idea what happened! Maybe those journalists were the ones who started it not my students." Mr. Seokjin flips his imaginary hair.

"What do you mean we!? Those students of yours started it. They're like you, arrogant and full of yourselves." Namjoon snaps back then glared at him intensely.

"What did you say?" Seokjin approached him while crossing his arms and Namjoon just imitated him.

Mr. Bang Si Hyuk was even more annoyed so he pushed their foreheads with his hands which resulted in them being out of balance.

"All of you here will be cleaning up the whole University in the next few days!" He yelled in annoyance then left them all unable to believe their punishment.