19

Another day for Chun's taekwondo training.
Aecha had planned to leave him alone there first and then pick him up later but her mischievous nephew didn't agree.

They also found out that Jungwon will resign as the instructor as he was busy with school works and many young trainees are also leaving for some reasons.

"Jungwon Hyung, I want you to still be my instructor until I became a black belter." Chun looked at him sadly.

Jungwon approached and sat down next to him on the mat "Me too, I still want to teach you but don't worry, i'm sure that whoever replace me will be kind too." He smiled at them even though he would admit that he would miss teaching them.

"But it's different when you're the instructor, maybe I'll just quit too and I will wait for you to be the instructor again." Chun said loudly, that's why his aunt looked at him.

"Chunseok, you will quit just because of that?" Aecha asked but he didn't answer and practiced what he had just learned that day.

Later, Jungwon sat beside her which she didn't expect him to do, she looked at him with 'what are you doing?' look.

"Is it bad to sit next to my girlfriend? ... Oh! I mean with my fake girlfriend." He laughed silently then took a bottle of water then drank it. Aecha, on the other hand, watched him drink the water unknowingly.

Eventually their eyes met "What? Why are you looking at me? Do you want to drink too?" He put the water bottle in front of her then laughed when he saw her rolled her eyes.

"No thanks." She forced a smile.

"What happened to the Aecha I know?" Jungwon pretended to be surprised "Why did she become sassy when she was the one who planned this fake date?"

"What happened to the Jungwon sunbae that I know who previously didn't like my plan but now I feel like he wants me to be his girlfriend?" She smirked.

"Pfftt." Jungwon laughed at what she said "I'd rather be single for life than you became my girlfriend."

Aecha looked at him sadly "Ouch. It hurts, so does that mean you'll reject me right away? I have to save myself from falling for you because I also have no hope." She wiped her non- existent tears.

"Dramatic af." Jungwon grimaced as he looked at his students who was practicing.

"Dramatic? I was just joking." She said laughing.

"Yeah yeah ... Chun improved so much compared last week, he also already knows a lot about taekwondo." Jungwon said while watching Chun who's confidently showing some stunts.

"Yes, you're right." Aecha nodded, she was proud of his nephew "What if you teach me too?" She grinned.

Jungwon laughed at her "You want to learn taekwondo? All right, stand up and I'll teach you some of the basic skills." They both stood up.

"I'm excited!" She said loudly which resulted for the children approaching their whereabouts, wanting to know what they're going to do.

"The first one is called Straight Punch. The fist starts from a chamber on the hip, and is then thrust straight forward." Jungwon then explained how to do that.

Aecha imitated what he was doing and then she was a bit proud when she did it.

"Auntie, don't be too proud because that's very basic, even a baby can do it." Chun chuckled as well as the other kids there.

She glared at him "I don't care, because with this skill it's like I want to punch Choi the cheater until it fills his face with bruises." She was punching the air as if thinking her ex was there.

"Didn't you say before that it was forbidden to take advantage to the skills just to hurt someone?" Chun smirked at her.

"Listen to your nephew, Aecha." Jungwon chuckled while watching them "The next one is a front kick, maybe you already know how to do that."

Aecha took a deep breath and did the front kick that she had seen students do it before, but before she could raise her kick higher she fall to the mat.

The kids there laughed at her including Jungwon.

"Unfortunately, I failed. I still want to kick Axel Choi until he kneels in front of me and begs me to stop." She mumbled loudly for anyone to hear while lying on the mat.

°°°

After Chun's training, they went home immediately. Meanwhile, Aecha is getting ready for the first day of her work to Ms. Chaeyoung's ice cream shop called More & More.

Later, she boarded the bus and when she arrived at the shop, she saw the number of people lining up to the cute ice cream shop was increasing, so she immediately went inside the shop.

She saw Chaeyoung who was smiling when she saw her.

"Miss, I'm already here to work." Aecha bowed to her and she then entered the store room to pick up the kumamon mascot.

"Aecha, do you know that the mascot of my shop should be pikachu but it wasn't available back then, but Kumamon is also cute." Chaeyoung said while helping Aecha put on the big mascot.

"Can I even see while wearing this mascot?"
Aecha asked.

"That's why you have to train yourself while wearing that because I'm sure you can't see what's outside but don't worry I'll support you." Chaeyoung replied then placed the mascot's head over her head. Now, you can't see Aecha but Kumamon.

"What did I get myself into?" Aecha whined inside, she just wore the mascot but she's immediately sweaty and feeling hot but she shrug it off because she wanted to earn money.

"Aecha! We're going out. Don't worry, I'm just here." Chaeyoung said from outside, thank you that her boss is kind. She felt like she was walking slowly with the help of Chaeyoung.

"You're already outside all you have to do is to stand there." Chaeyoung added, so she followed what she said and just stood there.

Later she felt as if someone was hugging her or the mascot rather.

"He's so cute! Take a picture of me with Kumamon." She heard Sunoo's familiar voice so she wondered who he was talking to.

"Hold the ice cream so that your followers can see that you bought their ice cream." She was surprised because it was Jungwon's voice.

"Its your turn, hug Kumamon too." Sunoo said that's why she felt someone hugged the other side of the mascot.

"What if I'm not inside the mascot? Can they hug me too? I think not. " Aecha giggled at what she said, she even managed to joke even though her face was full with sweat.