16

When she woke up the next day, her phone vibrated at the same time. As she rubbed her eyes she took the phone from the bedside table. Someone texted her.

< Jungwon

Aecha, Chun has
no training today. 

Aecha: Okay, Sunbae.

So maybe Chun doesn't have training today because of what happened yesterday, maybe Jungwon wants to clear his mind first. But Aecha is also feeling lazy to leave their house so its fine.

She was about to get up from his bed but Chun suddenly entered wearing a dobok.

"You don't have training today, change your clothes." She said then arranged her bed.

Chun approached her "Huh? Why?"

"Maybe your Jungwon Hyung is still resting, maybe next saturday there will be." She replied then took some of her clothes.

"Okay, I'm tired too and I already know a lot of skills ... I can watch Peppa pig yehey." Chun shouted happily then left her room.

"Peppa pig? He loves to watch that?" Aecha snorted then went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Eventually she finished showering so she sat on a chair to blow dry her hair. After that she took her sister's hair straightener.

"How to use this again?" She look at it curiously then plug it in.

"Nevermind, I'll just keep my ear from getting burned." She shrugged then straightened her hair but after a few minutes of her hair is already straight, Aena suddenly entered her room crying.

She was surprised so she immediately unplug the hair iron to approach her sister.

"Unnie! What happened to you?" She looked at her worriedly.

It also took Aena a few minutes before she stopped crying "I lost my job." She replied.

"What?! How did that happen? Didn't you say that you and your boss are in good terms?"

Aena sighed heavily "Yes but since I made a big mistake right in front of the CEO he immediately fired me." She opened her bag and pulled out a white envelope.

"This is my last salary ... this is less than my actual wage so I need to find a job right now." She added then took her laptop to look for a job.

"Unnie ..." Aecha said while deep in thought "What if I also look for a job? So that I can help you."

Aena glanced at her " Are you sure you can handle it even if you are a student? Maybe not, but if you can, I won't stop you. "

Aecha smiled at her "I can do it for us." She was about to leave but her sister suddenly spoke.

"Maybe you and Axel broke up yesterday, Right?" Aena's smile returned "It's good to hear that and by loosening your hair, it suits you. " She looked at her straight her as she used to those braids of Aecha.

"Thanks for the compliment but I don't want to talk about that b*tch." Aecha rolled her eyes then left her room.

"Oh ?! Even your attitude has changed too?" Aena chuckled.

°°°

Aecha looks around the city, looking for a restaurant that is hiring. Even if it's a waitress, she'll do it.

Maybe some of you are wondering why they didn't ask their parents for money because their life in Busan is also difficult. Her father was a fisherman and her mother was a supermarket vendor.

Later, she saw a paper with 'Wanted: Waiter/Waitress' written on it. She immediately entered the resto.

That restaurant was full so maybe that’s why they're hiring. She approached the man at the counter.

"Excuse me? I saw that you were hiring here, I would like to apply." Aecha stated to the man.

The man looked at her for a long time and then said "Wait, I'll just call the owner. Ms. Sana!"

A very beautiful woman immediately came in her direction, she looked at Aecha from head to toe, scanning her if she's fitted to the job.

"I'm sorry but I feel like you're just a student, you can't do the job here." Sana said calmly.

"But Miss, I think I can handle being a waitress. I can still work after class." She looked at her pleadingly. 

"I'm really sorry, the working hours here are from morning to night. But if you want you can apply to my friend." Sana smiled at her then accompanied her out of her resto.

Aecha's sad face was filled with hope hearing what she said "Where is your friend?"

Sana invited her to a famous ice cream shop in the city next to her resto.

"This is my friend's shop, she's also hiring so it's up to you if you will work here. She's inside, Goodluck." Sana waved her hand and leave her alone.

Aecha looked at that shop, it was small but people are lining up to their ice cream. The theme was cute so its obvious that it will attract more customers.

Later on she was seen by a woman looking at her shop so she came out "Are you going to apply?" She looked at her curiously.

Aecha bowed "Yes, please accept me. I'm a student but I can scoop ice cream, I swear. Miss, you will not regret it when you accept me."

She heard the woman laugh "All right, you're hired but you're not going to scoop ice cream." She said. 

Aecha looked at her wondering "What then?"

Entering her shop until they reached their storeroom, she pointed to a mascot still wrapped in a plastic.

"You're going to be a Kumamon Mascot, isn't that cute?" She giggled.

Aecha jaw dropped as she held the mascot. She thought carefully first if she could handle that but she really needed the job so she seemed to be able to do it.

"By the way, the names Chaeyoung, i'm your boss." She held out her hand to her.

"Ms. Chaeyoung my name is Yang Aecha." She smiled at her then shook her hand.

"Aecha-ssi, your job is every Saturday from three to five in the afternoon because I noticed that there were a lot of buyers during those hours. Don't worry, your salary isn't that low enough for a mascot." Chaeyoung explained.

Aecha just nodded "Thank you Miss."

°°°

As she was walking home she collided with someone but she was surprised to see that it was Wonyoung.

"Youngie !? It's afternoon why are you still here? Do you have a date?" Aecha smirked at her.

"I don't have a boyfriend! And I just bought something.... but you have something else to explain to me." Wonyoung grinned.

"What?" Aecha raised her eyebrow.

"Choi and you broke up, right?" She laughed out loud "I saw that Axel and Luna were together earlier! Poor Jungwon and poor you."

Aecha frowned because she heard that man's name again"They look good together, both cheater."

"I knew it, he's a cheater." Wonyoung glanced at her hair and grinned "Wow, new look." She touched her hair.

"Don't touch it, it might curl!" Aecha glared at her playfully.

"Tsk. Let's go to your house, we need to have a party cause you're finally free from Choi the cheater." She pulled Aecha's hand towards their house before she could refuse.