chapter 1

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A small girl is looking at her father being all happy with her step siblings having her report card in her small hands... Her blue eyes are full of tear... But she's still smile cutely when she noticed her father kissing her step sister's forehead and petting her step brother's head.... They both are twins and are the children of his father's second wife....

Her heart clinch remembering the scene which happens just 10 minutes before....

Flashback

A small girl get out of car taking her report card in her hand and run inside.... To show it to her father.... As she want inside.... She saw her step mother sitting in living room... Talking over phone with someone... She took small steps towards her and stand Infront of her.... The women stop talking and look at the girl with small smile....

What you want honey? 

She said and wait for little girl to respond.... The little girl forward her report card to her... She took it and look at her and smile brightly... "oh my... Little princess get first position....  " she said and the little girl nodded... "very good baby. ...you want to show it to your appa " pretty lady said as the girl again nodded.... "he's in his office go " she said softly to the girl.... The tiny one smile and run towards her father's office not forgeting her report card.....

Infront of her father's office

The girl slowly open the door and peak inside look at her father being busy with work...  She slowly walk inside....

"appa "

She speak in her soft baby voice.... The man look at her with his cold eyes... "what you want?  And who give you permission to come inside? " the man spoke in cold voice making the girl flinch... She gulp  .....

And forward her hand to him as she smile softly at him .. He blankly look at her report cards.... "what it is?  " he said the girl smile more widely and said in her baby voice " I got A +  in exam appa see " he again look at her coldly and said "so.... *scoff* can you just stop wasting my time.... " her smile vanished.... As she's about to say something the office door burst opened and two kids come running inside.... "appa.... " hearing the voice the cold look from man 's face faded as he look at them with smile and open his arm for them.... They both jump on him

So today was you guys result...how much you both get " he said softly to them " I got 75% appa " the boy said " I also got 75% appa " the girl said "really wow... You both did great.... My babies.... So what you guys want... As gift? " he ask to them " appa let's go and eat outside today " the boy said "yes appa let's go it's been so long " the girl said..... The man nodded.... "OK done " both kids cheer and the man laugh....

Flashback ends

They get busy in talking.... The little girl walk out from their and want to get room....

After she left the prettylady come to the office having sanks in her hands....

"Lisa jungkook how many time I have told you guys to change after coming to school... "

Three of them look towards the lady... "it's OK Jennie... They're kids " the man said... "kids... Their devil taehyung ...dont always take their side.... " Jennie said as Lisa and jungkook show their tounge to her... She sigh and shook her head " OK enough now... Have your lunch... " they nodded start to eat... Teahyung feed both jungkook and Lisa..... Unaware the fact that his very own daughter is look at him with broken heart and teary eyes...

We are going outside today as my champions get good grades.... " taehyung said and look at Lisa and jungkook.... "OK.... I'll make kids ready.... " Jennie said.... "just we are going... Someone is not allowed " taehyung said.... Making Jennie sigh... "taehyung y/n is your daughter-no means no Jennie end of discussion.... " he cut Jennie in between.... She nodded..... Standing outside the little girl listen everything.... As her tears are flowing like rain.... She wiped her tears and walk to her room again...

At her room....

The little girl is sitting Infront of her mother and father s picture which is hanging in the wall of her room.... She show her report card to her mother's pic and said "momma see... I got A+ ....but appa didn't even prisee.... Why he hate me Eomma... I'm a bad daughter... " she ask to her mother picture.... And while talking to her mothers picture she fell asleep...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Intro :-

Kim taehyung ...

Age 31

Three children (two step one his own) 
Wife :- first wife (died)  Kim jennie

Love his kids but behave cold with his younger daughter

Kim Jennie

28

Two own kids one step daughter
Second wife of taehyung
Love her children equally

Kim Lisa and Kim jungkook

12

Step kids of taehyung

Love their step sister but are afraid to talk with her because of their father

Kim y/n
9

Taehyung's daughter

Love her Eomma and appa