CHAPTER 7

Hare taehyung is sitting in his office doing his work in hurry because he want to pick his daughter up from her school.... He's feeling nervous and scared.... As he's doing his work he's phone rings..... He look at the id and smile.....

" hello Jennie "

He said with a smile....but his smile drop after listen to Jennie's sob and worried voice...."Jennie what happened?  Why are you crying?  Shh clam down!  " he said making her clam as she clam down... But what she said next make ground slip under his feets .....

" y/n ....she ..  She's missing ...." jennie said while sobbing hard ..."what....how ? " he said  while panicing ...." i dont know how ....but i came to school for giving them lunch box....but ...." jennie was cutted by her own sobb and huccip ...."jennie ....clam down im coming over there ok ....please clam down ....." he said and walk out off his office .... Unkonwing him tear start to geather in his eyes .....

All employees looked at their boss running while crying .....they all are confoused ...

Reaching the parking lot he ....sit in car and went towards school ...." please god ...dont punish me like this ...i know i was wrong....but please dont let anything happen to her ...."  this is all he kept on repeating untill he arrive at school ....

Getting down from the car ....he run inside ....jennie was sitting infront of the principal's office ....when she saw him coming ....she want to him and hug him while crying ....twins are also present there .....

"clam down ....we will found her ....dont cry ...." he said to make her clam ....then ...they went inside the office ....cops are also there talking with principal ..."how can you guys be so irresponsible ..." the officer said to the head ...."officer ...im telling you she didnt come to school today ...then hows that possible ...that she's gone missing from here ....ridiculous " the head argued back .....

And in span of time ...he was on floor with a paining jaw ...."mr.kim control yourself ....this is not  how you can slove this matter " the officer said to a huffing and rging taehyung ....jennie quickly held taehyung ...." my daughter has gone missing from this fucking place and he's saying that she didnt come to school " he said ....but words of head mke him froze on his feet ....

"dont you think ....you should be hppy ..." the head said while standing up and dusting his blzer ...." shut up you basterd" teahyung said ...but it didnt stop the head "why ??are you scared ....that i will expose you ....tsk ...aren't you were the one few month ago ...that said it to me "that you dont care if shes alive or not " so what happend now? ....huh" he spit everything on his face ...which make everyone present there look at tae with shook ....

She's my daughter ...you'r no one to-oh really ..i naver  knew that a father treat his children like that ..can you give me some lesson also mr.great father " the head in mocking tone ....while cutting taehyung in between

"dont cross your limits ...." tae said in threating tone " or what huh ....what you gonna do ...you know what ...i wish you can naver find her ...and if fortunately... You found her then give her to me i'll definitely take good care of her.... Now get out from here " head said and sit on his chair...

Taehyung left speechless... He wants to say something but nothing came from his mouth.... "tae let's go.... And talk with Oppa ...he will help us " jennie said as she drag him outside.... Coming outside... He fell on his knees.... But didn't cry....

Tae! Don't be like that, don't lose hope... Oppa will help us let's go... " she said
...making tae look at her.... With some hope.... But today jennie saw a glimp of same hopefull look which she always find in y/n's eyes back then.... Tae nodded.... And stand up....