CHAPTER 4

It's been 7 saven month since Lisa and jungkook has transfor to y/n's school... They get know that their little sister is really Intelligent ,good in sports and art.... They both actually feel proud.... But they never  understand why their father never attended any ptm relating to y/n ....even they both tried many time... To get close to y/n but she never actually seems interested... And here they both are sitting in library thinking hardly "how to get close to y/n " which seems impossible to them....

Then suddenly a idea pop in jungkook's brain " Nonna " he shout excitedly scaring lisa who flinch because of jungkook's out burst...."damn.... Kookie you scared me " Lisa putting her hands in air... Jungkook chuckle awkwardly "sorry Nonna "Lisa nodded her head "now tell me why did you scream like a mad man " she said to jungkook who's eyes lighten up...

"nonna I have an idea... Y/nie do her painting at home library right....how about we both join her and get close to her " he said and Lisa smile brightly.... But her smile fade... Jungkook frown... "what happened Nonna " he said in confusion Lisa look at him "she will leave the library in a second when she saw us there.... Like she usually do.... " Lisa said....

Then how about involveing appa... " jungkook again said...  Lisa stare at him in confusion "huh"jungkook hiss on his Nonna for being so idiot.... He flicked her head "offf Nonna.... I mean... We will tell appa that we want to learn how to paint ...and y/n is very good in painting.... And you know appa never ignore our words
" jungkook said and Lisa clap her hands..... "Woww Kookie you're really smart " she said as jungkook flip his non-existant hair.....

¤¤¤¤¤
It's six in the evening and taehyung is in living room listening to some news.... Jennie is in kitchen parpering dinner... Y/n is in library as usual doing her painting.... Lisa and jungkook are in their room discussing about executing their plan....
"Nonna are you ready " jungkook said as Lisa flip her hair "I'm born ready " she said and jungkook look at her weirdly... "don't give me that look idiot and let's go " she said and jungkook nodded after word they both want to living room and saw taehyung watching TV...

Twins come near him and hug him "appa.... We miss you " both of them said making taehyung chuckle and hug them back before saying "I miss you both more " completing his word he kiss their foreheads.... Lisa and jungkook smile.... Then look at each other and nodded " appa we want something?  "they both said and taehyung put his full attention on them " and what my sweethearts want ? " he said and cares their hair.....not knowing a little figure is looking at him with teary eyes and broken heart... She has canvas on her hand...looking at seen infornt of her she trun her feet back to library....

"appa actually we want to learn painting " Lisa said... "just OK.... I'll hier a tutor for you guys " taehyung said... But Lisa and jungkook shook their head quickly making taehyung frown "no appa.... We don't need tutor.... " Kookie said... "Huh... What? " taehyung said.... "uff appa... Jungkook wants to say that.... We wants to learn painting from y/n ....shes really good at it " Lisa said.... And taehyung's face drop.... He look at them blankly... "yes appa..   Her painting are present in our school museum... And you know appa... Her last painting is the first cover of our school magazine " jungkook said with amze face...taehyung just look at him....

Not getting any response for him... Lisa shook him a little "appa" he come out from his thoughts.... "please appa... Let y/n teach us na " by the jungkook and Lisa said with puppy eyes... Which actually work..... Taehyung sigh and nodded his head making... Them jump because of joy...

Standing behind them Jennie smile.... "I know what you both are doing... I just hope tae also realize that what he's doing is wrong with the little flower "

¥¥¥¥¥¥
Here y/n is sitting in floor and doing her painting with concrete... Without any sense of her surrounding....she didn't even noticed the door of librery opening.... She flinch badly... When butler suddenly speak from behind... "y/n baby.... " she trun around and look at the butler... He smile at her which she gladly return.... "you appa wants to see you " he said and a frown appere at her forehead... But she shook her head in positive .....

Y/n comes to living room and saw her father and step siblings talking to each other... She look at her father's face just to find a bright smile on his face while talking to them.... Like every time y/n didn't feel sad.   That he's not smiling at her... She just feel empty.... Her blue eyes don't have and hope in them... Nor her chubby cheeks are puffed  by the thought that her want to talk to her willingly....

She walk towards them... And bow her father.. " you call me father " she said... Catching the attention of three.... They look at her jungkook and Lisa look at her... With wide eyes as its the first time they are listening to her voice... Yes....first time because she never speak in there presence... They both found her voice sweet and cute...

Taehyung look at her for some time like he wants to find something on her face but couldn't... "y-yes " he said and took pause for good 5 second before speaking.... "I want you to teach... Gguk and Lily how to paint... " hearing their nickname form her father's mouth y/n's eyes become teary.   But she didn't let them fell... "OK father.... Anything else " she said.... "can be start from today " jungkook said in excited voice... Lisa nodded....

Y/n look at them... Then nodded her head. .. They both clap their hands and stand up...  Then run to library  .. "don't run babies.... You guys gonna hurt yourself " taehyung said to there disappearanimg figure... But do they listen nahh.... Then he look at y/n ...who's standing there..already looking at him.... With a emotion he couldn't get...

"you can go now " he said and y/n nodded... Then she also wants too library....

Coming to library y/n saw twins looking at her painting with wide eyes..  She wants towards them.... They both look at her... And smile.... But their smile drop hearing her question "why did you both lie your appa " they both didn't get why she use your but they both ignore it... They both stand up... "because we want to get close to you " Lisa said... " and you run away from when ever approach you " jungkook added..

You look at them for sometime before going to your pending work... It's actually make her happy that they both wanted to get close to her... Twins smile and sit down beside her... " what should be do " Lisa said.... "took pencil and paper started to draw lines... " y/n said....both did the same as she said....

It's been two hours they are together... Both jungkook and Lisa are talking non stop... But y/n is only talking to them when it's related to painting or drawing.... "you know cupcake... Your voice is really cute.... " jungkook said making you look at him.... But then again you ignore him and continue your work... Making them sad....

(don't worry cupcake... It's just beginning... We will surely make you close to us then you will call oppa and unnie )

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words :-1256

Do vote and comment.....