CHAPTER 9

It's been six days since y/n has gone missing and there no single clue about her whereabouts ....its becoming hard and hard to find her... Like even the God doesn't want her to come back to Taehyung and Jennie.... Can people name it karma? ...yes... It's Karma which kim family is getting....

:-tae! where are you going?

Jennie said when she saw Taehyung coming out from his room in his casual clothes having some pamphlets in his hand written "MISSING " in bold colour with y/n's picture on it ..
:- I'm going to find y/n .
He answered
:- tae... Take some rest also... Oppa and the police department is finding her.... Our y/n will be back don't worry...

Jennie said while consoling him... He look at her and some different kind of emotions... Which he can't understand....

:- I can't sit her idly when my daughter is missing  has been gone missing... Besides that didn't your brother make it clear on that day that he won't give her to us if he found her...

Tae said.. While Jennie look at him somehow irritably.... It's weird because since y/n has gone missing she's behaving weird... But no one point it out....

:- then what's wrong in this.... She will in better hands... Rather then suffering here by her own father.....

Jennie said without thinking... But soon realized what she said when she saw tear in his eyes...
:-tae.. I'm sorry.. I didn't me-
She curled in between by the ring of their home telephone... Taehyung wipe his tears and pick up the call.... he's face lighten up but then again it showed panic expression... Jennie also come near him... He put the phone down...

:- what happened? Why you look so tensed?

She questioned....

:- police found her!
He said.... And Jennie's face show some complex emotion....and she said
:- really?
He nodded
:- then why you look so tensed?
She again asked... Making tae look at her
:- she's in hospital...

And words make Jennie's face go pale...
:- we have go there....
Tae again said.... Jennie nodded and they left the house to reach hospital....

****AT THE HOSPITAL ****

Arriving at the hospital both Jennie and Taehyung want inside.... And Giselle reception....

:-how may I help you?
The receptionist asked and Taehyung said
:- Kim y/n ....im which room she is?

The receptionist give him a weird look... Sensing it Jennie said...

:-the kid broughted by the police... Where is she?

:- oh you guys come to see her... She's in emergency room... I'm sorry ...
Receptionist answers... Making both of them confused... But didn't say anything.... And leave to go to emergency....

Reaching their they saw  Namjoon with some other cops.... They want to them and tae said

:- where's she? Is she OK?