CHAPTER 18

As the door opened a teenage girl jump on yoongi.. Making him stumbled but he balanced himself and hold the girl tight in his arms.... After her a young boy come with a pouty face...

"that's not fair.... You cheater "

He said but eventually hug his father.... Both jungkook and teahyung stand awkwardly beside them looking at the scene with a awkward yet soft smile...

"when  did you both come back... Huh? "

Question yoongi kissing his son's forehead and holding his daughter tightly.... Who has her face digged in his shoulder......

Yoongi hold his youngest off spring for good five minutes before releasing them... He put his daughter down carefully  while sliding the hair away from her face which was hiding it....

Before anyone could observe she was crashed into a tight hug... Making everyone's eyes wide... "cupcake... It's really you?? Oppa missed you alot... I kn-"he was cut off by a hard push making him stumbled... He look at front with his teary eyes. ...and saw a fuming yeonjun in front of him...

As for teahyung he's froze on his spot like someone has glued him on floor making it impossible for him to make any move...

"yeonjun behave yourself "

He was brought back to sense by a stren yet soft voice... Getting his composure he looked at jungkook who's being examine by Jennie and Lisa.... And yeonjun who is getting scold by his mother behind him the doppelganger of his late daughter being comfort by her father and brother....

"I apologize for his behavior his really possessive for our princess ... Are you OK jungkook ?" said rose after turning to Kim family...

Her words make teahyung and jungkook took at Lisa and Jennie... Who just nodded in response... Like telling them she's not the one we are thinking off...

But dose convince jungkook?  No it doesn't he's still looking at her with tearful eyes before hugging his twin and sobbing...

"oh my jungkook dear are you hurt.... I'm so sorry... Let me if your hurt? "claim rose again getting closer to him... But she was stop in middle by Jennie telling her that he's little sensitive... Making her nodded and giving the Kim family some time to clam the crying boy down.

min's gose inside the abode living the Kim's at the garden....

It was all silence... Only the hiccups could be hard... Lisa try her hard to make her twin clam but nothing is working... His sobbs are getting louder and louder by time...

"kookie clam down champ " comment teahyung taking him in his arms..

"but appa...she.. She - she's not honey... She's not your cupcake... Our little bear... She's just resemble her... And that's the reality... "

Suggested Jennie stopping him in middle... Making him look at her with red eyes and rainy nose....

"but eomma what if she's the one....you guys said by your own you didn't saw her dead body... "

Lisa's words make teahyung and Jennie look at each other her words kinda make sense but still is it possible?  But if it's possible then? 

"then we will make sure to get her back with us by hook or by crock " teahyung's word comes out little darker then usual... Making everyone's shiver.... But the tense atmosphere was lighten by a soft little voice... Turning back the heads the saw the person... Who was behind this....