Chapter 8

Standing Infront of Vila taehyung seems scared to go inside... But for his daughter he has to ...he took deep breaths and went towards the door... Where the guards are standing....

"who are you and whom you want to meet? "
The guard question him when he saw taehyung coming his way... Tae look at him...

"I want to meet Mr. Kim's "

He answered....

"do you guys have appointment ?"

The guards again question him... Which make him annoying and irritated....he was about to shout at him when jennie hold his hand.... And say

"we're there relatives "
Both guard look at each other... And nodded... "please wait miss we need to confirm it "

The guards said as he took the phone and talk with someone.... Hearing the response from other he nodded and told other guards on the other side of gate to open the door....

Kim family went inside... That's when jungkook speak...

"who Mr. Kim appa... And why he has so much security? "

Both of them look at him then at each other...

It's yours and y/n's uncle's house and the deputy commissioner of seoul police  Kim namjoon and his husband kim seokjin a renowned doctor "

Jennie said as twins nodded their head in a understanding manner

Will he find our cupcake Eomma?

Lisa again question

"This is what we can hope for now "

Taehyung said as the enter inside the mansion.... All the workers present there look at him and his family with some indifferent emotion's but he knew very it's not respect or happiness like before.... One of maid come and told them to wait in living room.... They want there and sit ...waiting for the couple.... But not after too long the hear someone laughing and yelling....

"jimin, soobin stop on your track I swear to God I'm going to beat you both "

Look towards the stairs and saw to adorable kids running down while giggling and a angel looking men chasing them with milk in his hands...

"yah... Don't run on stairs you both might gona hurt yourself "

And as expected the bunny looking kid tripped over the carpet and fell from stairs rolling down... Making everyone present the hold the breath....

"SOOBIN "