CHAPTER 12

LOS ANGELES

thailand... Alone "

Yeonjun ask with confused yet horror face.... And look at his mother with angery eyes.... Making her glup....

"yahh... You little punk don't scare my wife.... And they didn't go alone... Kim and chay has some work with a music company ....they visited here also... "

Yoongi said as he hug his wife ...who nodded too... As yoongi said... His eyes somehow trun teary

"are they this much angery... That they didn't even ask me... And leave "

Both rosé and yoongi look at him and sigh...

"yeonie... Kitten come here "

Yoongi said to Yeonjun.who obediently walk towards him and sit between his parents.... As rosé took him in embrace ...he let out a tired sigh along with a long tear... Yoongi sit beside him petting his back..

From the start Yeonjun is close to his mother and fort and y/n are close to yoongi... But they both do love their hia more then anything....

They both know very well that he upset... But what they can do ...

"kitten...don'tbe upset.. You know living without you is impossible for them... They will directly come to Korea... And they were not angry just upset... "

Yoongi said ...making Yeonjun look at him.. His eyes nose both are red by now... Yoongi smile at his kitten

"aww my little yeonie... Looks cute while crying "

Yoongi said as he tickled him making Yeonjun laugh hardly ...

Rose smile at the lovely view.... "OK enough guys... "

They both stop their actions.... Then again yoongi come back to his serious self... He let Yeonjun come down ....

"Yeonjun... "

He call him out... Yeonjun look his his father...

"nae appa "

He answered

" give them some space.... I'm not saying you are wrong... But always controling them is not a good thing... "

He said... Yeonjun frown but evenly said...

"appa I'm not controlling them... I'm Just worried tha-"

He was cut off in between by his father

"I know... But they don't understand that... They will think you're controlling them... Which might lead to a misunderstanding... And I don't want my precious kittens to be like this in future "

Yoongi said politely... Wiping the tears from Yeonjun's face which fall just now....

"appa... I just love them alot I don't want to lose them.... I'm not controlling... "