CHAPTER 6

First of all I'm really sorry guys... For not updating for long and thank you very for all the love and support.... I'm really glad that you guys like my story..... So now let's start.........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Infront of y/n's room

Here y/n is laying on her bed being unconscious... Besides her Jennie is putting wet cloth on her forehead for easing her faver both Lisa and and jungkook are sitting on bed's other side....

"Eomma cupcake will be alright ?right? "

Lisa said having tears in her eyes...  Jennie look at her and cares her cheek "don't cry baby..  Our y/n is very strong.... She will be alright in no time don't cry Hm"

Both of then nodded their head......and look at y/n having hope in their eyes that their little sister will woke up soon and smile at them showing shining eyes..  .

"ON THE OTHER SIDE"

Teahyung is sitting there in his old room which he close for forever after his first wife's Death and y/n 's birth..... Reading the last letter written by Irene.....

(the latter)
Hey love..... I know when you will read the latter I won't be on your side.... I'll be gone for forever.... But yeah I'll leave a little angel with you.... Whom you have to take care.... And I'm really sorry for not telling you this before hand.... That I have cancer.... Well last stage....i just found out about this... When I visit doctor for confirming my pregnancy.... But my bad luck.... I get a bonus of bad news on a good news....the doctor told me that..  I just have 10 months.... But hey I confirm it to doctor that our baby is safe it has nothing to do with him or may be her as you always say that you want a daughter..... Doctor said I can give birth to a healthy baby...  So choose it.  .please tae take care of our baby... Baby only have you.... Love baby like you love me... And give baby the love of mother as well.... Take care my love.... And our baby....

Your wifey
I love you.....

Reading the latter tears start to pour from taehyung's eyes.... He can't even imagine that he hurt the person who is so precious to him.... The only precious baby which is the last thing and most beautiful memory his wife had left for him....

"I failed Irene ..i failed "

He said while crying hardly....

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.... I forget that she only has me... How can I be so cruel... I hurt my own daughter... Our daughter... "

He said as he hug Irene's photo tightly.... Taers are not stopping... He can't believe that he had done such horrible thing...

But I'll... I'll make it up to her.... I'll become the best appa for her.... I'll take care of my princess.... "

Taehyung state while crying.... But is it as easy as he said.... Can it will be possible to heal all the wound  which his words and actions has created on y/n's fragile heart? 

The very next day...  

Today is something is unusual in Kim mansion.... It's all dark... And silent ....taehyung came out from his room getting ready and saw  Jennie in kitchen making breakfast.... Twin's on dinning table... Unusually silent and clam.... Not like every day... Teasing each other or cooking something to annoy jennie....