chapter 3

Here taehyung is working in her office his phone rings....he pick up the call without looking at it.... "hello " he said as and wait for response from other side of the phone... "yes speaking... Who it is?  " he again said after getting the answer.... " what she did this time" ....."is it important to come there " ...."OK then I'm coming " .....he cut the call and sigh. ..."why always have to cause trouble " .....saying that he left to place..... 

As he's walking towards parking he again get call but this time it's Jennie who call him.... He smile and pick up the call " hello.... Jennie " ....."oh..i can't you go.... I have something to deal with " .....tell them appa is sorry... " ...ok... Bye.  ..." he cut the call and get inside the car left to y/n's school.....

At y/n's school.......

Teahyung came out from his car and walk towards principal office..... Where he saw y/n sitting out side.... Looking at kids playing in the ground with there friends..   He doesn't know why he feel ping in his heart... He wants to ask her... Why she sad...  But his ego is much bigger then his love.... But he don't know that... Because if his ego he's going to regret in future....

Y/n feel someone's staring at her she look towards teahyung.... And smile brightly.... But teahyung 's words make it faded.... "what trouble you cause this time.... " he spit out the words with anger....  She shook her head negativly.... Before h could say anything principal came out from his office " Mr. Kim.... You arrived... Please come inside.... Y/n you too "  both y/n and taehyung nodded.... And want inside the principal room....

Inside the principal office....

"well Mr. Kim.... Y/n bright student....but in these past da-place get on point.... I don't have time for this.... " taehyung said cutting the principal in between... Principle frown but evenly nodded " actually Mr. Kim... Y/n get first position in every field.... Like academic... Sports... And arts..   " principal said with the a small smile... But his smile trun into a confused frown " you call me here for this ....seriously.... "  taehyung said and stand up from chair..... "sorry Mr. Kim... It's important as its big achievement for y/n in the age of nine..... And saying things like you don't care " principal said....

Because I don't.... I don't care what she's doing... She live or not.... I don't care.... Don't ever call me for these stupid things next time... " taehyung said without a second thought about y/n and about her feelings.... Her heart today actually broke like a glass.... Into million pieces.... Saying this taehyung left from there... Principal look at y/n ..."y/-its OK sir... Might my father is stressed about his work.... I'll take my leave now... " and she walk out principal notice everything... Her teary red eyes, pain specialy her broken heart.... He feel nothing but pity on her...  

As taehyung walk out from school he took his car and want to pick Lisa and jungkook.... And y/n she wants to school van for going home....

Time skip.....

Arriving at home y/n listen her step sister's voice who telling her father... That she get second prize in running......" it's not a big thing baby.... You will get more in future " Jennie said to Lisa... " why it's not a big thing. . .it is as my princess come second it really a big achievement" taehyung said confronting a pouty lisa.... Who simle brightly listening to her words.... Y/n smile bitterly at her father's words.....and want to her room  .....

As she left jungkook sigh Lisa and she nodded.... "appa can I ask something?  " Lisa said and look at taehyung.... "you don't need permission baby say what you want "  he said to Lisa.... She hesitated  a little but then said " we want to change our school appa... "  jungkook also nodded agreeing with her...  "change the school... But why babies " Jennie asked.... " we don't like our school Eomma that's why... Appa can you please transfer us in y/n's school " jungkook said Jennie got the idea of their intentions so she keep quiet.... Taehyung stay silent... " please  appa... Please.. " both jungkook and Lisa pleased to him.... He sigh "OK OK.... I'll do that... Happy " he said making.... Twins cheer....  "thank you appa.... We love you... " they said together and kiss his cheeks.... " I love you both too... Now go and change " he said they both nodded and run to their room.... "don't run " Jennie said.    ..

"I'm hungry... " taehyung said and Jennie nodded and left to kitchen to get something for him..

In the evening :-

Y/n is standing Infront of her father's home office... But this time there no shine in her eyes and no smile on her chubby face.... She knock on the door... And open the door after hearing a cold "come in " from other side...  She walk in Inside and bow to her father before asking " you call me father " hearing her monotone taehyung look at her... He look her for some time " ahh.. Yes " he said " how can I help you father "  y/n again Said... He feel little odd hearing father from her instead of "appa " but shrugs it " your Oppa and unnie both are transferring to your school..... Don't trouble them..." he said and y/n nodded ...."anything else father " she said.....

He wants to say that what he said in school was out of anger. ....but he just shook her head... "then I'll take my leave " y/n said and bow to him just like servant and walk out from office... He found it strange.... But ignore it.... Which is his biggest mistake.....he doesn't know that his ignorance are making big impact on y/n.....which can lead him to loose her.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do vote and comment.....