CHAPTER 17

.......BEHIND EVERY GREAT DAUGHTER
        THERE'S A TRULY AWESOME DADA.......

-MIN Y/N

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It's an beautiful dwan.... The sky is covered with orange color of sun which make it more fascinate.... And here Mrs. Jennie Kim teahyung

is sitting in her room's balcony looking at the sky with her teary brown eyes.... Thinking about certain crystal blue orbs....

"can it be possible

"can it be possible... That a person who was died years ago.... And a person whom I saw today are the same person " Jennie repeat the words in inside her mind.... And a long tear escape from her eyes....

Her mind is a mess since she come back from min's house.... The scene from earlier is making her heart hurt.... In envy .

Few hours before

The five of them turn towards door.. And find a girl and boy wearing a same color outfit with big smile on their faces... Making yeonjun and rose smile and eyes moist....

"eomma"

Both of them run towards rose ...who has her arms wide open for her babies ....they both hug her like there's no tomorrow....

"Aww my babies.... Eomma miss you alot "
Said rose who's blowing her eyes out after having her sunshine's in front of her eyes.... She  hug both of them... .

"eomma...leave them.... I also wanna hug them "

Said a inpatient yeonjun... Who receive glear in return.... As rose leave them they both were again crashed into a tight yet warm embrace... Hugging them tightly... Yeonjun release a shaky breath...

"goodness.... How much I miss this.... "

He said making them giggles... Rose chuckled her oldest son 's behavior.... Yet she smiles foundly at the sight....

As they were enjoying the little family reunion....forgetting about three pair of eyes... Holding different emotions... Disbelief, shock, horror, confusion ,pain and jealously...

Jennie and Lisa look at each other... Not believing there eyes.... Lisa was about to say something but Jennie hold her hand and sigh her to stay quiet... Tear are threatening to pour out from their eyes... But they both are trying to control them....