CHAPTER 16

IT'S new day... And both families has different scenarios regarding it... If Kim's has gloomy yet sour morning.... Then with min family it's filled with laughter and happiness.... The trio can seen all smiling and giggling.... As the bundle of their joy are coming back...

Let's go inside the Kim mansion....

Here everyone are sitting and having their breakfast.... Taehyung is sighing time to time... Jungkook and Lisa notice their father....they both look at their mother who just sigh in return....

Jihoon who was actually quite since yesterday observe the everything when she found that no one is going to say anything... She took the opportunity.... "appa...if you keep sighing like this nothing gonna happen... I think you should go visit Mr. Min with jungkook oppa.. Where as me and Eomma along with Lisa eonnie will go and visit rosé aunt "

She said... And other look at her... Somehow this bring some different kind of shine in Lisa's eyes.... Which make her agree with Jihoon for the very first time " well I kinda agree with her.... At least she says something which is good.... " her words make both Jennie and taehyung nodded....

"we'll take sorry gift with us then as apologize "said jungkook ....they all agreed with it... Not actually knowing that... Today they're going to face the biggest shock of their life.... Which can complicate their life...

And can reveal many secrets.... Painful memory... A bad past.... Most importantly it can take off  many people's mask off....

After having breakfast both taehyung and jungkook left to office.... And Jennie gose to
Kitchen preparing an apology present....

Lisa and jihoon sit in living room.... Smiling on the own thoughts in their own world  having a little blush on their cheeks....

" let's go girls... And Lisa behave over there "  Jennie said walking out from the kitchen with three little boxes.... Both girls got up excitedly...

As they arrived at min mansion.....as Jennie was about to knock on the door..... They hear a loud shout of a female voice... They look at each other and knock the door was opened by a housework who has a little smile on her face ....

She greeted them and invite inside.... As the enter... Jihoon has her mouth open at the beauty... Then the worker come and lead them to a room where rosé and yeonjun are present...

Coming to the room three of come across a a struggling yeonjun and a instructive rosé "to left... Now a little right... No not that much... Huh... Hey why did you put that down " said rosé as she saw yeonjun putting down the picture.... "Eomma ...first decide... where you want me to hang that... "complain yeonjun while huffing...

Rosé make a offensive face... "madam.... We have guests here " the worker said while bowing... Both rosé and yeonjun trun to them...

Jennie smile awkwardly.... Where as both Lisa and Jihoon are looking at only one person who looking extremely attractive in casual....

Rosé look at yeonjun who just continue satting clothes in his wardrobe.... Rosé smile then she look at the three ladies....

"welcome Mrs. Kim... What's bring you guys here... " said rosé making Jennie sigh in relief.. "actually we come here to apologize Mrs. Min " listening to her words rosé look at them

"apologize for what "rosé again question.... "regarding yesterday's acci-don't be mrs. Kim... I can understand.... Please have seat.... "  rosé interrupted her....making them smile...