CHAPTER 5

It's been couple of months since jungkook and Lisa has start accompanying y/n ...and they had been really close to each other..  Y/n again start to smile with them.   Which is actually a great thing for them.... And  now they three are in garden playing with each other

Y/n :- catch me if you can...

She said while laughing and running away from jungkook who is running behind her.... Both Lisa and jungkook adore her lot even though she still didn't call them "Oppa "or "unnie" but still they're happy that she's talking and playing with them... Which is more than enough for them only for now....

Jennie is also happy that her three kids are getting along with each other and and hope that one y/n will also accept her... And taehyung realize his mistake....but is it as possible as she's thinking.... No.... It's not...

Destiny has its own plans... A plan which can make whole Kim mansion filled with darkness and regret.... Empty without and warmth and love.....

Jennie was in her thoughts when she hear a loud cry... She quickly look towards garden and saw Lisa in ground and huge ladder over y/n's stomach ... They both are crying because of pain... Jungkook is trying to pull the ladder away from y/n ..

As Jennie pull her feet towards kids... A deep voice comes from hall entrance.... She trun around and saw... Taehyung....he quickly want towards them....... Jennie thought he must help y/n first.... But only God knows how wrong she is...

"Lisa baby are you OK?  Does it hurt somewhere.... Tell appa... Don't cry... Sh.no..."

And as expected he ignored the huge ladder on a small bean.... Who is yelping due to extreme weight and pain on her stomach..... Jennie  also want to them... She quickly took the ladder away from y/n ....and take in her embrace.... But her eyes was in taehyung who is going inside with Lisa in his arms...

"how can you be so cold hearted taehyung that you forget about your own daughter.... Unnie will never forgive you for this... "

Jennie thought in her mind but her chain of thought was broken because of soft and low sobs.... She look down at y/n and jungkook who is crying while hugging her....

"are you OK cupcake? "

Jungkook ask you...you just nodded your head..  Because your mind is replaying the image of  taehyung.... It's bring tears in your eyes....

"let's go inside babies "

Jennie said to both of them..   Entring in living room three of them come in site if taehyung treating Lisa....

"appa I'm OK.... It's just small bruises..."

She said as she try to come out from couch....

"no it's not small.... See it's bleeding "

Taehyung said and again start to clean her wound.... Jennie clenched her jaw in anger.... She put y/n down and want towards them....

"what's that behavior taehyung ....."
She said and taehyung look at her...  Lisa's eye want at y/n ...shw stand up from her place and was about to take step is listen her mother's voice again... The words that come out from her mother's mouth shook her....