chapter 2

After six  months

It's been six months to the incident.... But nothing has changed in y/n 's life.... She get bullied at school... And get punished by teachers without reason....

Today is gaming competition in her school.... And she wants to invite her father.... But her father haven't talk to her since six months.... She's hurt but she still have hope that she will get her father's love one day.... She wants to her father's office for asking him....

"knock knock "

Come in

She hear a cold voice from inside.... She opened the door and walk inside.... Taehyung look at her.... She wants in front of him "what you want? " he said as he starts doing his work again "a-appa twommor... I have gaming competition  in school... Can you please come " taehyung stop working and look at her... She has a shine in her eyes....shine of hope...  But his next words crash her hope " I'm not for those stupid things... I have big fish to catch twommor... Now get out let me work " she look at him and nodded.... Then walk out with Heavy heart.... As she walk she bumped into Jennie " y/n what happened?  Sweetie... Are you crying?  " she said noticing her tears.... Y/n rapidly wipe here tears "no auntie... I'm OK " with that she lift from there.... Jennie look at her disappearanimg figure " don't what's her fault that's taehyung is giving her this punishment  "

As y/n is walking the listen her siblings talk " did you ask appa Lisa Nonna " jungkook said "yes Kookie I did and appa said he will surly come as he doesn't have any important work tomorrow " Lisa said in response and jungkook nodded....

After hearing there conversation.... Y/n's heart broke ....she walk away from there....

Time skip......

TELL ME Y/N WHY DID YOU DO IT HUH?  DON'T YOU HAVE ANY OTHER WORK RATHER THEN INSULTING ME INFRONT OTHER AND WASTING MY TIME? 

Here taehyung is yelling at ....thing is that taehyung was at Lisa jungkook 's school.... Where get call from y/n school that she beat someone.... It anger him... He wants to her school and apologize... And dragged her home.... And he's shouting at her without knowing anything....

I didn't do anything appa believe me?  " she said crying making him scoff...  Looking at her jennie feel pity.... " really... You're saying the teacher is lieing huh... " he again shout at her..... As he again going say something Jennie speak " leave it taehyung... She just a kid your scaring her more.... Y/n sweetie go your room " y/n nodded and walk...

She look back at her father with different emotions this time.... And emotion is hate.... A little bean of hate has planted in her heart..... Without knowing taehyung Is the who is watering the plant....he's blaming her for something  which she never did....

"SHIT because of her I forgot about kids.... I'm going pick them up " with that he walkef out making Jennie sigh " you're going to regret taehyung your hurting her.... For something which didn't do..... I hope you realize  earlier?"

On the other hand....

Y/n Is sitting in her room and is cleaning her wound which get when the girl push her.... She's cleaning her wound and is crying also...  " Eomma I thought appa will trust me.... But he didn't.... I didn't do anything Eomma... Ima good girl... " she complains to her mother's picture with a pout and teary eyes but sadly no one was there to comfort her.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Do vote and comment