CHAPTER 19

It's a new day with a beautiful sunrise view from min couple's room window... Where the youngest min are in the arms of their father sleeping soundly.... Yoongi is awake long ago looking at the soft sight of his children.... He trun his head towards door when hear the sound of opening....

"morning "rosé mouthed to yoongi who smile softly in return... Walking to bed she plant kisses on the youngest forehead..... Shaking them a little to woke them up..

"babies... Rise and shine "

Both of the whine... But eventually fort open his eyes and y/n she just trun and hug her father hidding her face from the light coming from the window...

Rosé sigh and yoongi release fainted laugh while hugging her tiny body....

"good morning eomma " wished fort his mother while hugging her.... Rosé ruffles his hair ...fort look at y/n who is still sleeping peacefully...

"good morning apple pie and Appa "

He said as left the warm blanket and picking his little sister up and walking out of the room....

"she's habbitual of them waking her up in morning don't be upset honey "

Comfort yoongi while kissing Rosé forehead lovingly... Who just sigh in return...

I'm going to make breakfast... Go and get ready"

And with that she left the room... Leaving yoongi alone in thoughts.....

In Kim abode everything is too light like way to light... Both Lisa and jungkook woke on their on even way too early... Surpriseing their parents...

Jennie and teahyung are not surprised at this.. They both know how much excited they were last night that even it was hard for them to even gose sleep...

Jihoon is usually in her own world which didn't bother them at all... Sitting at the dinning table they all talk about some random things... Till Lisa said something to halt their actions...

"how we are going to find out? "

Teahyung's sigh putting his fork down... Before looking at Lisa...

"well haven't get any idea of that...but we should took it slowly "

Other nodded at the words..  Jihoon only listen to them... Without any word...

"well there are two ways... First is her background check and other is DNA test... Oh and yeah birth mark on her neck behind ear just like your appa "

Jennie informed... But her last words kinda surprised Lisa and jungkook...

"birth mark? Appa"

Said jungkook making teahyung trun his neck to right showing it to them...