Chapter 5

Monica POV 

I woke up the next day, Racheal just grumbled at my alarm, 

"5more minutes Mika"

I smiled at her and went to the bathroom to shower. When I got out I dried hair I left and saw a grumpy girlfriend sitting on my bed 

"Why didn't you let me shower with you" she said sticking her lower lip out.  She looked so cute that I told her " next time my love" I let her use the bathroom as I went down the stairs to make breakfast, I finished and AJ, Luke and Racheal scarfed down their food. I ate my breakfast a little slower than them, Lyss and Ash only grabbed a pancake and my mom shook her head in disapproval when they went back to their room to do their hair and makeup. We finished and went to school. 

The second we got there Racheal was bombarded with questions from her friends. 

Racheal POV 

Harley Karla Kat and Maria asked me so many questions, too many questions. 

"What happened" 

"Did something bad or good happen?" 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes guys I'm fine, its just-" A recognizable voice interrupted me. My protective sode coming out as I stood in front of Mika protecting her. 

" Oh look, the nerd and her little body guard" she smirked at me, there's no way I could let her win, so i cockily replied "That's what you do in a healthy relationship, you protect each other." 

Amber looked at Maya because everyone knows damn well that Maya doesn't protect her. Maya flipped me off and I replied "Maybe you should rethink your relationships with others, or should i say other?" My friend and I laughed and I could hear a snort from Mika, She covered her mouth. 

I smiled at her and said "That was the cutest noise I ever heard" and booped her on the nose

My friends look at me wide eyed but then after a few moments they cheer. They jump and dance around yelling "Moneal forever!!!" I groan at the cringy ship name they give us. Today i have most of my classes with Mika and *blech* Maya. We get through it though as Maya doesn't want to talk to either of us, she just shot us glare for the rest of the day I flipped her off with pencils since we can't cuss in classes. We go back to Mika's house and we do homework together. After that we cuddled for a bit and i gave her a small peck on the nose before dinner was called. We intertwined finger at the table and ger family didnt shoot us a glance. We cleaned the dishes and  finally went to bed. Mika was asleep but I was awake, mom is going to be okay. She will, right? Well at least I have Mika. She was my everything, I finally drifted off as my thoughts ran wild. 

A/N hey guys

So that was terrible and sorta cringe  but i have writers block rn so if you could comment ideas that would be great. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Plz vote for it

-that bi bitch