Christmas chapter OFICIAL END

Narrator pov

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 10 YEARS LATER

T'was the morning of Christmas, Mika and Racheal were sleeping, when a clang sounded in their bedroom. 

"Intruder," said Mika sleepily, shooting up immediately. Giggles were heard from the end of the bed. 

"It's just us" giggled Zeke. Mika yawned and ruffled his head. Rachel groaned and rolled to the side when something g poked her nose. Giggles erupted from a duo on the side of the bed. 

"Good morning to you too," Racheal said. 

"Come onnnn it's Christmas!" Shouted Skylar! Racheal sighed "let's see what Santa brought." Mika gave Racheal a knowing look. Skylar, Zeke, and Julian raced down the steps to find their presents. " woah you rascals,  momma and I have to get our coffee before you open your presents." Racheal sighed "Not for your momma, I've got nothing holding you back from ripping that paper to shreds." Mika gave Racheal stern look. Racheal raised her hands in surrender " We've been married 6 years, we've had kids for 5, and you still want to wait to open Christmas presents?" Mika rolled her eyes the children whined. Finally her coffee was finished.

"Can we open presents now?"  Begged the children

"Knock yourselves out," said Racheal. She looked through the letters,  "Oh damn," she said softly. "What?" Mika asked, "Maya and Jake are getting divorced." Racheal responded "How the heck do you know that?" She looked at Mika like she was crazy.  "Maya's quote on quote famous after Jake became an NFL player." "Holy shit when did thi-" Mika's pager alarmed, cutting her off. " Dang it I gotta go to the hospital. It'll be super quick. I swear" 

Racheal gave Mika a kiss on the forehead. " You go, I'll make them breakfast."

" Have I told you I love you?" 

" yup, millions of times, now go"

" Roger that" 

"Auntie Alyssa and Ashley are here!" Shouted Zeke 

" No Monica today?" 

"She's here just at the hospital for an emergency." 

"Damn" 

The doorbell rang and 3 figures came in. 

" hi, mom! AJ, Luke."

"We're just about to start working on a huge ass brunch" 

" Nice," said Luke 

"Stop standing and help me if you really want this brunch!" Racheal said playfully 

~~~~~~~~

Mika returned for lunch with Annie, Harley, Karla, Maria, and Kat. 

Harley was the first to come into the room. She ran up to Zeke, Skylar, and Julian. "How have my nieces and nephews been?" She gave them each like 3 presents. "Kids, what do we say to Auntie Harley?" Mika asked. "Thank you! " they Shouted and ran off to open their presents. "You spoil them way too much." Racheal said chuckling. Karla and Maria came with food. "Green beans, potatoes, cranberry sauce, and Mac n cheese for the kids." She said. Annie came with gifts too. " One for Racheal, one for Harley, one for Mika, one for  Karla,one for  Kat, one for Maria,one for zeke, one for Skylar, and one for Julian. Now, who wants candy?" Annie asked " Excluding adults." She added with a smirk. Racheal pouted, " will you get me candy?" She asked Mika. "Later." She replied. After all greetings were finished. They ate lunch and dinner together. They all lived happily ever after.

THE END 

A/N hi guyss 

I'm officially ending the Nerd and the Heartbreaker! I hope those who have followed the book enjoy this ending rather than the random ending I came up with. ... we don't talk about that. I hope ur glad about this and I'm officially ending The Nerd and the Heartbreaker