Chapter 10 The meetup

Racheal Pov

"Let's go to tell the others." Harley said, "You coming Rach?" 

I leaned against the wall "I'll go after you guys." 

"You sure?" 

I nodded not trusting that my voice wouldn't crack. They walked down the hall, hand in hand. If only I hadn't been dumb enough to actually trust that Jack wasn't going to be a dick and manipulated me.  I sighed, this all could've been avoided, it's my fault. I have to apologize about it. I went back to lunch and the day passed dreadfully slow. Harley decided that we would meet at a nice park. 

"So what's the dealio with Mika?" Maria asked.

I sighed and told them everything that happened. How Jack kissed me and Mika and Maya were there, conveniently. Karla was busy texting on her phone while I was talking. I ended the story and Karla looked up. " Rach, you've got to read this." She showed me her phone and I read what she was texting to this mysterious person. I clapped my hand over my mouth. Monica didn't do that, but there was the picture, smothered right in front of my face. She doesn't even know the god damn guy. 

"What are we going to do about this?" Karla asked. 

" We're gonna give her space, I guess we never really were ever together, you know. Girlfriend and girlfriend. Never even got to say goodbye." I said sadly

None of my friends pushed questions about it. Karla tapped her chin. "I recognize the guy!" She exclaimed. "Ethan, junior (btw they're all seniors), takes AP classes with me for chem. More than likely they met at another AP class." 

Kat randomly said "Rach, don't you have detention tomorrow with Mika?"

Oh shit, I forgot about that. Now it's going to be hell since she hates me. I guess we can chat one on one. An idea lit in my head. That's when I'll tell her that they planned it out, I would never cheat on her, even if we got into a fight. I'm never going to be a cheater, not like my dad. 

"I'm going to make it up to her." I said suddenly " I won't stop until she forgives me." I felt confident that I could do this but inside, I felt destroyed and crumbled, Mika was my other half. You really don't know what you have, until you've lost it. 

My friends cheered as I put on my confident and strong facade, we all went back to our places. 

Me and Mika didn't talk for the whole night. I just went to dinner and went to our bedroom. 

A/N Hi all,

I will be editing this to make sure it is in tip top shape but that is for another time. I really hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment your thoughts on this. We're also close to 200 reads so there will be a chapter special, so look out for that 

Ilysm

That bi bitch