Chapter 14: The other new student

Kat POV 

I went down to the office with Harley to see if the new student was there. 

I knocked on the door. The receptionist was an elderly lady probably in her mid-sixties. "Hello dears, how can I help you?" "Hi, I'm looking for a new student. I was supposed to be her tour guide." "Oh, yes here she is, Annie, your tour guide here." A girl with a super cute cowgirl aesthetic came up to us. "Hi, I'm Annie and I moved here from Texas"

 "Hi, I'm Annie and I moved here from Texas"

^^^

Annies outfit 

"Hi Annie, I'm Kat and this is my girlfriend Harley." Harley grabbed me protectively "There are many fish in the sea, but she's my clownfish." Annie laughed "Don't worry darling, I'm ace/aro (correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's1 how you spell it) I have little to no romantic feelings for anyone." I cleared my throat "Let's go to our classes. You're in the same class as me since I'm your tour guide."

 We left the office and headed to science. On the way, I pointed out all the classrooms and the best places to do homework and stuff. We arrived at science and sat down. Mrs. Fisher walked in "Good morning class, we have a new student in the class. Would you please stand up and introduce yourself?" Annie stood up and proudly walked to the front of the classroom. "Hi y'all I'm Annie and I moved here from Texas. I'm excited to be in a class with all of you and I hope we can get along as peers"

The day dragged on forever as Annie did her little "Hi I'm Annie " thing but we all survived the for the most part boring day

A/N Hi guys

I'm alive and ik I haven't been updating even though it's summer, I have this frustrating summer school I have to go to so I hope you understand. 

I'm personally from from California  so I'll say this GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Plz, vote comment, and share. 

Thank you, guys!!

-that bi bitch