Chapter 7: What???

Racheal POV 

I stared at the man in front of me, my home is here, not at some rich fancy mansion.

"Excuse me, what do you mean by taking me home? My home is here." 

He laughed at me "Oh sweet naive Racheal, how funny, you're coming to my home, our home" 

" Fuck that shit, this has been more of  a home than anything in my life, I'm happy and you just expect me to throw it all away?!" I yell at him

"That wasn't a question, you're coming to our house," 

"Absolutely fucking not, as I said, this is my home bitch so deal with it!" I slammed the door and locked it before leaving. My father was shocked and my siblings were pissed. 

"Racheal Fucking Scott, Open the fucking door" AJ yelled at me while banging on the door. 

I walked upstairs and Mika trailed after me. She wrapped her arms around me and said 

"Don't worry baby, I won't let them take you." 

I smiled at her affection towards me, I've never really felt this much affection in my life, the last few days were amazing and I won't give them up, even if I have to fight for them. 

I heard the front door open (much to my dismay) and Mika's mom walked up, 

"Why were they locked out of the house?" she asks questioning me, 

I look at her innocently, "I don't know, they probably forgot the key when they went to greet my dad and it closed on them"

"Great lie," I said in my mind. 

AJ stormed inside and yelled, "RACHEAL FUCKING MARIE SCOTT! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" 

"oh shit," I said. "I'm in deep shit" 

"damn right Rach, damn right," Mika said shaking her head. 

I sighed and went out of the room, there, I saw an angry face AJ and a very angry Luke. 

"What do you want?" I said exasperatedly

"Bishhhh, she asking," Luke said, "Tell her AJ" 

AJ sighed and said "We haven't seen dad in forever, and then when we get to see him, you make a whole fuss about it and lock us out! He even asked for us to live with him!" 

"Yeah, that's the problem, he thinks after abandoning us for 13, 14 years he can just show up in our lives and expect us to live with him!" 

"Rach, I'm going, to be honest with you, he's changed, he hasn't seen us and we get the opportunity to make him happy! Don't you want to see that?" 

"Hell no, after all the hurt he gave to mom, you can just forgive him just like that!? You're brainwashed, I know that we haven't seen him, he chose to abandon us leaving mom working 2 jobs. You don't know how it feels to not have a father figure in your life, you were 7 when he left, Luke was 5 I was 2, all my years of growing up I never had a father figure, so don't try to get me to go live with him!" 

I stormed to Mika and my bedroom and cried, Mika was in the restroom and when she saw me she instantly hugged me and whispered sweet nothing in my ear, it helped calm me down a little, but we stayed like that until it was time for dinner. 

We walked to the kitchen and I could feel the change in the atmosphere when we arrived, tension was thick in the air. 

I sat down and began eating in silence, Mika talked with her family and I stayed quiet. 

"What's wrong Racheal hon? you're being quiet." 

"Nothing, just tired, may I be excused?" I ask politely as if I haven't just got into a screaming match with AJ. 

"Sure, Hon." 

"Thank you for everything, Mrs. Smith." I smile at her and she smiles back. 

"No problem honey, we love to have company, right Rich?" 

"Yup," he said in a thick southern accent. "Sure do, Mika never really has friends over so it's nice to know she's communicating with others." 

I smile at the couple and walk to our room. I lay in bed waiting for Mika. Once she comes to our room, I give her a big hug. She doesn't question it and hugs me back. 

We get into bed and fall asleep in each other's arms. 

A/N Hello everyone! I know I haven't been updating and this was kinda short and cringe, but it means a lot to me that you guys read this, plz comment and vote and we're almost at 200 reads!!🙌🏻🥳. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy it, 

have a great morning/afternoon/ evening!

ilysm

-That bi bitch