Chapter 19: Amber's broken heart

Continuing the story...

Amber POV 

I was walking back to my house when I passed Maya's house. I felt silent tears fall from my eyes as I thought about the ghastly things they would've done. I walked over to Mika's house, she's the only one I trust right now. I knocked and she answered like she was expecting me. She saw I was crying and quickly ushered me inside. 

After getting me inside, she gave me some ice cream and gave me tons of pillows and blankets. I plopped on the couch and Mika asked me. "Are you ready to talk about it?" I nodded my head and gave her a full explanation of everything. Mika listened as I poured my mind and heart out. Then Racheal came into the room looked at Mika and went straight up. "Does Rach live with you now?" I asked. She smiled, "Yeah, She's amazing and I don't know how I got her." I smiled at least one of my friends can have a happy ending. "I just don't know how to feel right now," I said "All I've known is Maya, we've been friends forever!" I cried into my hoodie sleeve. "Can I stay over at your house today?" I asked, hoping she would say yes, I was too emotionally drained to walk home. "Sure, text your mom about it." Mika looked at her phone and texted something. 

Racheal POV

My phone went off and Mika texted me 

                                                               Mika😍💕😘

     Hey, can Amber stay over?          

                                                                                      it's your house, so you should choose

I know, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. 

                                                                         as long as you are with me I'm good. <3

<3333

I turned off my phone, I sighed, how did I end up with this angel? 

Amber POV again. 

"Yeah, you can stay over," said Mika, "I'll get pillows and blankets, make yourself comfortable." She went to leave but paused. "do you need me to stay with you?" I shook my head "No it's fine, I'll probably just watch some tv." Alright, If you are sure, you can use the guest bathroom, everything in there is disposable. "Great," I replied. Mika went upstairs and I flopped on the couch. I watched twilight and went to sleep.

Hi there, 

So... I know I haven't updated in a long time. but this is the longest chapter. I will start posting less frequently cause I broke my phone. but at least once a month. anyway, I hope you like this chapter. vote, comment, and share. good morning/afternoon/night <3

-that bi bitch <3