Chapter 13

Racheal POV 

I went to school and blew a kiss to Mika as we parted for our classes. Maya looked puzzled. Jack was still trying to win me back. He seriously can't take a hint. I feel so bad for Amber, she is dating that witch. Just an add-on, wait why am I feeling remorse for her. She used Mika. Amber deserves better though. I walked over to my friends. 

"Bitch, what the hell got you so happy?" Asked Harley. "You look miserable every day." 

I just smiled to myself "I am head over heels for her" They all looked at me, "No shit, Sherlock." Harley said. " Hey, that's my line" I replied. "Did anyone see the new student?" Asked Karla "No, aren't they supposed to be from Texas?" " Yup, I'm supposed to tour her around the school, Also to not let Maya prey her sharp talons and make her join the 'plastics' (anyone recognizes the reference?)" said Kat. The bell rang signaling that We needed to get to class. 

I headed to my classes alone because we had different classes. "Stop trying to get her back." Said Jack emerging from a crowd. It's way too early for this bullshit so I just blatantly ignored him. I swear to God if he tries to pull anything. "Hey!" He follows me as I sprint to my class. I enter the classroom and the new teacher greets me. Suddenly, Jack bursts into the room, like what the fuck dude. "Hi sir, I need to talk to Racheal for a small moment." Thankfully the professor says, " Please talk to her any other time, class is about to start. Hurry to you class young man" he curses under his breath and closed the door. The professor begins " Hi, I'm Mister Xavier and I will be your math sub. He droned on and on about factoring while I thought about Mika. The day went by and it wasn't the worst though. That's a plus. I went to bed hoping that Mika wouldn't forget that she forgave me.

A/N hi guys!

Sorry, I haven't been updating. Ik it's summer but I have summer school and it sucks. I hope you guys like this chapter. Vote comment and share. 

Question of the day

If you want a Q/A with the characters or my comment on them :) 

Me 

Racheal and Monica

Kat and Harley

Karla and Maria

Keith and Crystal 

Jack

Amber and Maya 

Lave yah, 

That bi bitch