Chapter 9 The plan, part 2

Maya Pov

Jack and I have planned the entire thing out, now all we have to do is initiate it. We waited until it was lunch and started the plan. 

I watched as Jack went up to Racheal and take her to a designated spot. I went up to Mika.

"Hi, Mika. Can I talk with you?"

"Go ahead," She crossed her arms and all heads at the table turned at me.

"Privately, not with," I waved my hand at Racheal's gang, "them."

She sighed "Make it quick" she got up and I led her to the locker rooms. I heard a small gasp come from Mika and smirked 

"Sorry, I didn't know this was occupied"

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" 

"I just wanted to apologize, I didn't mean anything I said, I just wanted to push your buttons."

"Oh, um I don't know if you can be my friend again but I forgive you."

"Great" I smiled at her "You can go back to lunch"

"Kay" Mika ran down the hall. I turned back to Racheal who was out of Jack's grip. 

"You bastards, you knew she was my friend and you're just jealous she likes me better than you" She stuck her tongue out at me.  

I laughed "I love your attitude," I went closer to her and whispered, "but this is for the greater good." 

"You're a fucking psycho you know that?" 

I hummed "I've been called worse."

"FUCK YOU BOTH" she flipped us off before running down the hall waiting for the fate that awaited her. 

I high-fived Jack. "They're definitely broken up." 

"Yup." 

Harley Pov 

I watched as Mika ran to our table, cheeks soaked with tears. 

"Mika, what happened?" I asked

"She *sniff* was *sniff* cheating, the whole time" 

We looked at each other. "With who?" 

"Jack." We gave her a big hug. 

Karla excused herself, she dialed a couple of numbers. 

Some things not adding up. We all hate Jack, he's a dick. 

Racheal came over to us. "Rach, Can Kat and I talk to you privately?"

"Sure," she said sadly. 

We went into the hallway (Let's pretend Jack and Maya already went into the cafeteria) "What the actual fuck Rach?! Jack is a fucking douche bag" 

"I don't know what happened! Jack came up to me, then we went to the locker room and I was like knocked out from being so unprepared and suddenly I thought Mika and I were making out, and then I heard Mika like watching us and Maya talking to her. They did something but I don't know what."

I thought for a minute, wait it was so obvious, "They planned this, Maya is jealous that you have Mika as her friend and Jack wants you back, so obviously, they must've learned that you and Mika are together and then they played both of you."

"Try telling Mika that, she will want me to leave her alone for a while."

Kat sighed "we need to blackmail them, we can ask Karla for things so we can get them to admit it." 

I look on her face said that she was debating when she finally spoke, "Let's do this. Harley, we need to schedule a meeting at one of our usuals, if you could get one that'd be great." 

"Kay," I replied

"Kat, you tell the others that we have a meeting. Tell Maria to bring some food, and tell Karla needs to look into Jack and Maya's history." 

"okay" 

"we're all set for this, meet 5:00 at the place Harley says. " 

"Alright," We walked down the hall to go see the others.

A/N HI everyone!!!

here is the chapter I owe you guys, I hope you guys like this chapter. please like and comment some ideas. 

bye you all

that bi bitch :P