Chapter 16. Um... What???

Racheal POV

Today's the day. Initiate plan expose Maya and Jack. 

Amber POV

Today I woke up and texted Maya good morning. But she didn't respond, typical. I set my phone down to do my makeup and my phone vibrates, a random person texted me saying. "Meet me at the stairs by the statues after school,  - Mika. I guess I don't have her number saved.

 I guess I don't have her number saved

^^^

Amber's makeup

I text her back, sure and start putting on my outfit.

^^^^

 Amber's outfit

I picked up my backpack and ate my breakfast, avocado toast. I took the bus to school everyday. It was a 20 minute drive so i always have to wake up super early. I ran out the door to catch the bus. I checked social media while on the bus. Finally the bus stopped and I got off. The belll rang as I arrived. I hurried into my classes and pecked Maya on the cheek. She ignored me, again. Maya started paying attention to me by 3rd period. Classes move slower than a fricking snail. Finally, classes ended and I went to the statue of our school mascot is. Racheal peaked her head out. " Maya's not here, right?" I nodded. She pulled me our of sight and into a pillar. Mika was there too. "Why am I here?" "We need to show you something." Mika pulled something up on her phone. I saw how Maya treated them woth disrespect, and being a bully. Maya never did those things? Right? I am so frickin confused. "Before you say anything." Racheal said. "Maya and Jack planned this out. She'll only break your heart sooner or later." Oh, um Maya can't be that bad. I hope. I need to sleep on things. "Thanks for the info. I'll see you tomorrow." I walked away with a a sense of doubt lingering everywhere I went. 

A/N 

Hellloooooo I'm sorry I haven't posted but i have other things so I might only be anle to update like once a week. Also i need some question for a Q/A of the characters so if you could comment some question's that would be awesome. 

Thanks for reading this story. :D 

That bi bitch