Chapter 11: Advice?

Racheal POV 

The days passed by slowly as I waited for Friday. I was walking past a classroom when I heard her voice.

"But Mrs. Thomas, I can't do detention this week, I have to...erm....lead cheerleading tryouts,"

"Well, I'm sure you can reschedule Ms. Smith" 

She groaned and my heart twinged a bit, she didn't want to be around me anymore, but now I have to accept that. I heard footsteps and I walked away. 

*Later that day*

I wanted to talk to someone about this. So I went to speak to the first person I saw, Keith. Keith is a bad boy trying way too hard to impress Celestine. He was desperately trying to change himself for her and I wanted to hear his problems.

"Hey, Keith!"

"Hey Rach, do you think we could hurry this conversation? I have a date with Celestine in 15 minutes."

"Well then, I want your opinion. You and I used to hang out..... a while ago. And we changed. I want your opinion on love. Answer honestly."

"My love life isn't exactly going planned right now. According to my schedule, I'm supposed to be all dressed up and waiting in my car to drive my date to the restaurant in 10 minutes!"

"What do you do when you love someone but that someone doesn't want to be with you?"

"What the fuck did you do Rach?!?"

"Nothing, I mean it. My jackass ex just-ugh!!! And she saw!!"

"Well, I would try to explain the situation to her. *checks watch* I have to go!!"

"Why are you still here then?"

"I don't know!! I just ditched school-

"To what... drink?"

"I've got to go, Rach. I hope your problems resolve. But Rach, don't try to force it. If it doesn't happen, don't push. She will come back to you if she wants it. Now I've got to go."

"Bye Keith, good luck on your date!"

Monica POV

I stayed after school to find an excuse to get out of detention. Even though my heart aches for her, I can't just forget what she did to me. As I was walking in the hall I heard two voices. I quickly entered the nearest classroom (luckily it was unlocked and no one was there) and peeked my head slightly out of the door. I peeked out and I couldn't believe what I saw. Her and some other guy. I silently cried knowing she was a player and she wouldn't change her bad habits. I had no idea what they were talking about. But I listened quietly hoping they didn't see me. 

 "Well then, I want your opinion. You and I used to hang out..... a while ago. And we changed. I want your opinion on love. Answer honestly."I wanted to leave. I wanted to run. But my feet wouldn't move. Knowing that she was talking to one of her exes wanted to make me puke.

 "My love life isn't exactly going planned right now. According to my schedule, I'm supposed to be all dressed up and waiting in my car to drive my date to the restaurant in 10 minutes!" 

 "What do you do when you love someone but that someone doesn't want to be with you?" 

 "What the fuck did you do Rach?!?" 

 "Nothing, I mean it. My jackass ex just-ugh!!! And she saw!!"Well, I would try to explain the situation to her. * checks watch* I have to go!!"I didn't notice that tears were streaming down my face. She wanted us. But I can't just forgive her for what she did. I quickly got my stuff and left without anyone noticing.

A/N HI 

Yes I know I haven't updated in like 2 weeks, but I got some messages from some people and had to change the name, so I have been editing, but I will update tomorrow (Hopefully). 

Also, I have decided on all my A/N's to have a question of the day, so 

What is your favorite color?

Vote and comment <3

-that bi bitch