Chapter 15 Annie's new friend.

A/N I'm going to do a little introduction to Annie before I get into the story part. If you want to skip this part, look for the * sign to know where the end is.

Annie Pov

Hi, y'all I'm Annie and I'm from Austin, Texas. I love riding horses and drawing, I also love to dress up. My parents recently divorced and I decided to move in with my mom here in California. My little sister also came along but my older brother stayed with dad* 

I woke up to my blaring alarm clock and quickly turned it off. 

"Annie, hurry up, I need you to eat breakfast so I can drive you to school." I sighed as I went into the bathroom to fix my bedhead. I dressed in a cropped white shirt and some flare jeans and then combed my wild mane of brown locks and put on some light makeup. 

^^

^^

Annies outfit

"Annie Hurry up" whined my little sister. I rolled my eyes. I did what I needed to do in ye restroom quickly and packed my bag. My mom drove me to school and Kat wasn't at the front. I looked at my timetable. Shit, I didn't have chem yesterday so I don't know where it was. 

"Um excuse me," I tapped a boy on the shoulder. "Do you know where the chem lab is?" He turned around. His curly black hair bounced and his piercing blue eyes looked at me warmly. "Yeah, I'm going there too, wanna come along?" I nodded as I studied the scar on his face. As we were walking down I asked "How'd you get that scar?" "Well, it happened when I was in middle school. I was walking home when this kid tried to rob me. He gashed my face with a piece of broken glass, but I broke s couple of his ribs. So it's a win-win. I started learning how to fight after my first fight. " "Damn and I thought my first fight was even a little interesting." He chuckled "What was your first fight." "This kid was bullying my little sister and I just punched him in the nose. It broke but he threw a quick left hook that I dodged. And the whole school was crowding us."

 We arrived at the chem lab before the bell could ring and snagged seats at the front. Kat and her group of friends came. I noticed 2 of them were missing. "Good morning class," and that's all I heard as I tuned out the professor. "Annie?" "Yes?" I said snapping out of my haze. The guy that led me here nudged me. "Go introduce yourself." "Oh right. Hi, y'all I'm Annie and I moved here from Austin Texas. I'm very glad to have you as my peers." I smiled brightly but I saw this brunette giggling away but the girl she was talking to looked at me warmly. "Anything you'd like to share with the class, Ms. Anderson?" "No sir," She replied. I went back to my seat. I whispered to the guy next to me. "I never got your name," I told him. "What is it?" He chuckled. "I'm Elliot." "Do you want to be friends?" I asked. "Sure." It took like a million years for it to become lunch. The lunch bell rang and I bolted. "Annie." A voice called out. I paused in my tracks and turned around. It was that Burnette whispering during chem. "Hi" "Hi," she said warmly. "I'm Maya." Damn this girl is two-faced. "Nice to meet you but I'm in a rush. Sorry, you seem like an interesting person to talk to" I bolted away and went to sit with Racheal and her group. 

*time skip to end of the day cause I'm lazy* 

Mom drove me home and my little sister ran up to my room. "Can you paint my nails?? Pweaseeeeee" I smiled and let her choose a nail polish color. (She can paint her nails at twelve but prefers when I do it.) After that, I made dinner for us. I wasn't a very good chef but I made some beans, rice and steak smothered in A1 sauce. After that, I went to sleep thinking about tomorrow. 

A/N hello readers

I'm so sorry for the delay. I tried working more on the chapter but I will try to update as soon as I can. The stress is piled on as I have summer school and volleyball right after. 

Thanks for reading, plz vote for this chapter. 

Ily 

-thatbibitch