Chapter 17 what do we do now?

Racheal Pov 

AHHH FUCK!!! I banged my hand against a table.

"Rach, you have to calm down," Mika said calmly. 

I sighed and put my head against her shoulder. "I know babe, I just don't want Amber to get her heart broken or be treated badly. I may not like her anymore but I can hope she is treated like the queen she is." Mika put a hand on mine. " I want what's best for her too, but she needs to make the decision if she wants to leave Maya or not." I sighed, and she laced our fingers together. We kept brainstorming ideas on how to get Maya and Amber to breakup but they were all silly and unrealistic. What did I do to deserve someone like her?" 

Amber POV 

I laid in bed contemplating about what I should believe, Maya being a bad person or Racheal and Mika were being bad people. I sighed turning to my journal and pretending someone could reassure me that Maya was good for me. "Who do I trust?" I muttered to myself. 

Hi dere

I knoe it has been very long since I last updated but I hit a wall with my writing so I'm trying to think of ideas on what happens next so i might not post next week. Unfortunately our journey with Mika and Rach are going to end soon. If you havr any questions about characters write them in the comments and I'll put it in the q/a.

Good night/morning/afternoon? 

-that bi bitch