VIII

*Lindsay's POV*

I woke up, as snug as a bug in a rug, not even wanting to open my eyes. I could smell Shannon's sweet perfume, and noticed that she seemed very close. One of my arms were hugging her, and I opened my eyes, shocked to realise that I wasn't just hugging her. I was hugging her boob. Specifically, her boob was in my hand. Boob in hand. Her boob, my hand. Joined. 

Without even thinking about it, I whipped my hand away and laid as straight as a stick on my side of the bed. Shannon started to stir, while I pretended to be asleep. What an awkward conversation that would be. 

Fortunately, after Shannon rolled onto her back, she seemed to settle back into a comfortable sleep. Peeking open one eye, I tried to tell if she was faking it like I was. To test, I booped her on the nose. She didn't move. I was safe!

The blanket had shifted down slightly from all the moving around. My eyes fell on the breast that my hand was keeping warm moments earlier. As she was on her back, her breasts had flattened against her chest slightly, but had mostly held their shape, as far as I could tell through her pyjamas. What drew my attention were the two perfectly erect, round nipples that rested like cherries upon her cakes. 

I couldn't deny my attraction to her anymore. I was salivating just at the sight. 

No, Lindsay. Look away, you're being disrespectful. I turned away, closing my eyes. 

Although, it's not like you're touching her. No touchy, just looking. I peeked open an eye. She just looked so perfect, laying peacefully, yet undeniably beautiful. She was every sense of the word. Her hair made me want to run my fingers through it and grip her tight. Her eyes were like walking into the deepest of forests, yet I felt calm. Her breasts, well, they were just perfect. Her body, damn, her body. She wasn't a stick or Barbie-like. She took care of herself, yet she looked so cuddly and warm. Her shapely body had everything. Hips in all the right places, and breasts that shaped out all of her clothes.

Lindsay, stop being a creep!

I leaned over and pulled the blanket up to Shannon's neck, tucking it under her shoulders to keep her warm, before laying on my back, staring at the ceiling. 

"Morning," Shannon grumbled, almost five minutes later. 

"Good morning," I mumbled, not having the heart to look her in the eyes. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, rolling onto her stomach, looking at me intently. 

"Fine. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept well. Why are you changing the subject, Lindsay?" She looked at me quizzically, "did I roll onto your side too much? I've been told I do that a bit."

"No, if anything, I was on your side too much," I grumbled, glancing at her momentarily. 

"What do you mean?"

I just continued to stare at the roof, remembering the feel of her boob in my hand. 

"Lindsay?" Shannon asked, placing her hand on my shoulder. 

"I woke up with my hand on your boob!" I blurted out, looking directly into her eyes.

Shannon's face went beet-red, her mouth opening and closing like a fish. 

"Good morning, good morning!" Alex chirped, bouncing into the living room. 

Alex saw Shannon's hand on my shoulder and smiled cheekily, "what happened last night? Both end up staying awake all night?"

"Leave them alone, Alex," Mom laughed, entering the living room, and walking through to the kitchen to brew some coffee. 

"Wait up, Jess," Shannon shouted, jumping out of the bed and following after her. I totally just messed up.