XIX

*Lindsay's POV*

"What should I write this time, Shannon Monet?" I asked myself aloud, as I spun in her chair, nibbling on the back of her pen. I was trying to think of the best comment to write on my note for today, but had become stuck. 

Ever since the kiss at the bar a couple of days ago, Shannon and I had been increasingly more flirtatious but hadn't been any more intimate. There were some flirtatious touches and leg rubs under the dinner table, but other than that, we had refrained from any other sexual contact. That wasn't to say that the innuendos weren't there...

I wanted to write something that would make Shannon squirm. I wanted her to feel what I was writing. Feel it in her bones, in her blood, in her c-, maybe that's going a bit too far. Either way, I wanted to impact her. I was trying to write a naughty, yet loveable note, and to be honest, it was easy as I looked at the photo of her that sat on her desk. Looking at her, she was my muse. 

Shannon, 

The moment I start thinking about you, I lose my senses and my body starts to vibrate with uncontrollable sexual urge. So many options...which will you choose? the car? the couch? the bed? the floor? kitchen table? outside? It doesn't matter, as long as it's with you.

Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you. Close your eyes...now picture yourself screaming my name as your body explodes in wave after wave of mind-blowing ecstasy! I guess you wouldn't mind me waking you up each morning by putting my head between your legs and writing you a love note with my tongue?

All you have to say is yes. 

- L ❤️

Happy with myself, I folded the note up and placed it neatly on Shannon's desk for her to read. I prepared to leave her office when I heard voices coming from the hall. I heard Shannon's angelic laugh, then noticed an unfamiliar voice, likely one of the other professors. The problem was, students weren't supposed to have keys to the offices, and certainly should not have been in them without a professor. 

I spun around, looking for places to hide. My first thought was under the desk, but unfortunately underneath Shannon's desk was visible from the door. There were some filing cabinets... unlikely I could fit in those. The door knob started to shift, so I launched myself behind the couch, squeezing between the wall and the sofa. The fit was tight, but I was much more focussed on not being seen by the other professor, to worry about internal organ damage. 

"Thanks, Mandy, but I could've carried the boxes solo," Shannon chirped, as I heard the boxes being placed onto the ground. 

"Don't be silly, Shannon. Besides, I enjoy your company," Mandy whispered, and I could detect the flirtatiousness within her tone. 

Oh, hell no, this bit-

"That's nice, you're a good friend, Mandy," Shannon replied, and it took everything inside of me not to burst out in laughter. 

You just got friend-zoned bitch. 

Shannon and Mandy conversed for a few more minutes before I heard Mandy depart, closing the door behind her. I waited a few minutes to be sure she had left, and was about to extract myself when I heard Shannon begin to talk to herself.

"Lindsay, you cheeky minx," Shannon mumbled, and I heard her pick up my note. 

I couldn't tell if I was in a good situation or a bad one. 

I could hear Shannon's reaction to my note, but I was also kind of invading her privacy by hiding undetected behind her couch. Yup, that sounds messed up