2

Kinn's P.O.V:

The last thing I remember is that I was hit by a car.

I expected that this was it so I was really surprised when I actually didn't die.

I opened my eyes and was instantly alarmed because I wasn't in my room.

It wasn't a hospital room either since hospitals don't usually have desks and bookshelves filled with books.

I wasn't handcuffed so that was a good sign which told me that I was kidnapped or in the police custody.

I sat up slowly mindful of my injuries and noticed that my clothes were cleaned and neatly folded on a chair next to the bed and my phone was on the night stand next to me although the screen was cracked from the accident.

Oh well...I can buy a new one.

My gun was next to it as well.

I was wearing a grey sweatshirt that smelled like cheap body wash.

I stood up and looked through the window to check where I was and saw a restaurant sign right across the road.

Then nodded to myself and grabbed my phone but it was out of battery so I found a charger and let it charge while sending a text to my brothers.

The people of the house still didn't come which was a good thing since I didn't want to go through the questioning as to why I was hit by a car.

They still did take care of me though which deserves compensation from my part.

Hmmm...I guess money would do.

I sent the location to my brothers and put my number card on the desk along with a message.

Then changed my clothes to what I was wearing before and folded the other ones neatly leaving them on the bed.

I took my gun and opened the door then walked out cautiously.

I heard footsteps so I hid behind a wall.

A guy who looked younger then me walked over to a room while humming a song to himself.

Then he went in and closed the door behind him.

I heard the sound of a blender so maybe he's making some juice or something.

I walked over to the front door and left the house unnoticed.

It was so suspiciously easy.

Well...Maybe they're really normal people.

I started walking around trying to find the main road.

My phone started ringing and I took it out.

"We sent Ken to get you he's following your GPS right now" Tankul said.

"Ok" I said.

Then hung up.

I waited for a few more minutes then a car stopped in front of me.

Ken opened the door.

I nodded and got into the car and he started driving.

"What's the situation?" I asked.

"We received a warning three days ago" Ken said.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

Those bastards are challenging me.